Program setback

Advertisement
I suddenly no longer suffer from ED. Is this what winning feels like?

alert GIF

Advertisement
Don’t look now but all of a sudden this supposedly “lost” season has life again.

The division is still in play and this conference is wide the F*CK open.

Kudos to Manny and the young guns for a big win tonight!

P.S.

This is the NEW MIAMI where we celebrate 3-4.

Even if we don’t win the corstal, let’s go make a bowl game baby!

Sorry I can’t do it.

You slurpers and your loser blood are something else.
I'm happy for those boys who played.

BUT FOOK!!!!!!

I hate Manny Kotite and Blake Roseman!!!

andrew-macias-courtney-friel.gif

What bigger picture, the story they will tell is that they have turned a corner and Manny will be extended. Watch. You all underestimate the incompetence of this athletic director.
This is not too far fetched.Blake knows he’s tied to Manny and the longer he can keep Manny around the longer he doesn’t look like an *** for hiring him and his job is safe…

I am happy with the win but that doesnt change the fact that this is a poorly coached team. That should seem obvious to most people.

Advertisement
Yeah but after that we can easily win out. If not win out we win 3 out of 4. Qualify for bowl game with some momentum.
You’ve watched this team I presume. You really think they’ll go 4-0 to end the season?

Advertisement
Nothing is “wide open” Pitt hasn’t lost an ACC game yet and will officially end our season next weekend.

You need to have more faith in this program and this fanbase and read until the end.

When you’re done, this is the reaction I expect from you my fellow cane non slurping brethren.

1635046981173.gif

I am happy with the win but that doesnt change the fact that this is a poorly coached team. That should seem obvious to most people.
Except the people that matter. We have prolonged the suffering. Enjoy 7-5 seasons in perpetuity. I'm different, I want national championships.

Advertisement
We were two muffed punts and a helmet falling loose on the same play away from losing this game.

Manny's fate is already sealed, but I'm happy the guys won.

You’ve watched this team I presume. You really think they’ll go 4-0 to end the season?
I think they very well can. We went toe to toe with NC state, UNC, and Virginia. Those are all teams with winning records. I believe that is our skill level and we have a new QB who is getting better each game. You tell me who in those last 4 games can beat us? None of them are even as good as Virginia. And we keep getting better .

Tonight's win does nothing but help the team in the future. Our freshman played great, we have a QB for the next 3-4 years plus it doesn't change a thing about Manny's future. We go on the road to Pitt, and their Dline will eat next week and it will be our 5th lose, which is unacceptable.
Locking in Van Dyke as the guy is a stretch, it was one complete performance from him but I’m with you on the premise of the post. The win isn’t saving Manny’s job and the kids had some moments; they know they need to bring energy, that’s a positive realization.

Disclaimer: Missed the first half, saw the entirety of the second.

Advertisement
Back