ProCanes: Chick Having a Solid Preseason

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Woulda loved to have seen more of this here but I'm not going to beat any more horses to death while cursing Alfredo's name. Nonetheless, apparently Joey Porter (Steelers LB Coach) loves Chick and he very well could crack the rotation this year. Good for him. Could end up having a very nice NFL career.

[TWEET]899387964152623104[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I'm hoping Chick shows out this season and earns himself a nice paycheck. Probably the most negatively affected by Golden/Doh'Nofrio's incompetence. As a Steeler fan, I hope he becomes the coming of Kevin Greene.

Go Canes!

Look at that speed around the corner!!!!!! Al fattened him up and turned him into a fire hydrant. Al and Dono should be hit with a class action law suit for the amount of money and opportunities they cost so many players. Makes me sick.

That's the speed he showed throughout his high school career and what earned him the UA All American game MVP. Instead, Folden and No'D decided it was in his best interest to load up on pizza and cheeseburgers to get bigger and hold the line...don't sack QB. Thank God he went to a A-1 organization, in the Steelers, that did their complete homework on this kid. Finally, he's receiving the proper coaching. I wish Chick nothing but the best.

Yep, he's a beast. His first sack of the game was for a 13 yard loss.

He is a lock to make the 53 and will likely start multiple games this season at outside linebacker.

Thanks, Al

Advertisement
Just makes me think back to Golden's pressers where he'd read off weights like a judge at a county fair.

Olsen Pierre had a nice sack against the bears but was called back for grasping the facemask at the end. I didn't know he was on the Cardinals roster

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Handling of Anthony Chickillo gives you all the evidence you need that Golden and his dumb staff didn't have a single clue how to coach at Miami...

Tried to make us the big ******* 10.... anyway..

Congrats @Chickillo56 .. keep doing work!!!!

JC

Yep, he's a beast. His first sack of the game was for a 13 yard loss.

He is a lock to make the 53 and will likely start multiple games this season at outside linebacker.

Thanks, Al

Making the 53 is a no brainer. I think Chick is at the point where they are ready to make him apart of the rotation. Thats where he stands if you ask me. 3rd year in the league and I am thinking the Steelers are ready to see the fruits of their labor. He started a game last year I think when someone got injured.

Advertisement
Back