Pro Day! Future Pro Canes (pics)

I find it very interesting that Golden thought it'd be best to bulk up Chick to a 280+ lb 3-4 DE and now that Chick is out of Golden's program he's found it in his best interest to lose 30 lbs or whatever and is doing drills as 3-4 OLB.

Chicks career path will be the exact same as Chad Thomas (at least while Golden is here). Had Thomas gone to Bama he'd be a 3-4 OLB. Instead, we've got him trying to stack and shed OTs instead of putting him on the edge and letting him use his athleticism to his advantage.

SMH. That useless **** Golden can't be gone soon enough. He is literally ruining careers and costing these kids money.

Advertisement
It seemed like Clive was throwing the YO...I didn't know he was in the Bond. Yo NUPES! BG F'87 here.

My observations for what they are worth;

1. Nice pics by the OP
2. Al was wearing his " do these sweats make me look fat " clothing. 90 degrees and he is layered.
3. Weight room looks quite decent to me yet it supposedly sucks
4. Glad to see Ryan Williams throwing. Maybe he can snatch an invite as an NFL training camp arm. Screwed by AL.
5. The Adidas footwear is strange
6. NFL teams seemed to be well repped. Lots of bodies/scouts.
7. Was Belichick (sp?) there? He usually is.
8. Al looked like he was schmoozing for an interview. Maybe he was apologizing for ******** up these athletes.
Al aint tear his ACL.

Yeah saying Williams got screwed by Al is quite a reach. The dude got hurt and even if he didn't get hurt I know a majority here, myself included wanted Kaaya to start over him anyways

Almost every nfl team at our pro day and we managed a mere 6 wins. Every nfl scout and GM must think golden is downright retarded.

Glad to see chick slimmed down and doing his thing. Hopefully all these guys get picked up by nfl teams. They put in their time, they've earned it.

Advertisement
Almost every nfl team at our pro day and we managed a mere 6 wins. Every nfl scout and GM must think golden is downright retarded.

Glad to see chick slimmed down and doing his thing. Hopefully all these guys get picked up by nfl teams. They put in their time, they've earned it.

I'm pretty sure all 32 NFL teams were represented actually.

I'm pretty sure all 32 NFL teams were represented actually.
SMH. He really is the woatest of all WOAT coaches.

Advertisement
attachment.php

Who is 2nd from left?

Advertisement
Excerpt from Walterfootball.com
The day belonged to receiver Phillip Dorsett.

As reported earlier, Dorsett blistered in the 40 and improved his already fast time from the Combine. Afterward, Dorsett was nothing short of sensational during position drills. He ran crisp routes, caught everything thrown in his direction and most importantly, practiced to his 40 time. People who've been attending Hurricane pro days for more than a decade told me Dorsett's performance today was the best they've ever witnessed at a Miami pro day.

Yesterday I reported Dorsett had dinner with the New Orleans Saints. Today I can tell you they are bringing the speedy wideout in for a visit. I can also inform that head coach Sean Payton and Jeff Ireland were on the sidelines gushing over Dorsett and talked about what a great fit the receiver would be for their offense.

Running back Duke Johnson timed under 4.5 (4.48), which is faster than his Combine mark.

As reported earlier, Denzel Perryman went down with a hamstring injury at the end of his second run, and I'm hearing it's pretty significant. How this affects Perryman during his individual workouts moving forward is something to keep watch of.

I'm told defensive end Anthony Chickillo came to the workout a little lighter, and was used exclusively at linebacker during position drills, but struggled. He was stiff and looked poor trying to backpedal in coverage drills.

Ladarius Gunter looked smooth and fluid in drills, while Clive Walford, who was struggling with a hamstring issue, was put through a grueling workout by the Cincinnati Bengals.

Advertisement
Back