Pro Canes tweets big story coming out on 2001 team

MizCane

Senior
On fox sports tomorrow and that they have details that will be on procanes today. Hopefully it's not something negative the team will get questioned about while we are preparing for the meat of our season.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure pro canes Twitter is ran by the school is it not? There always advertising it at the games. I doubt they'd put something negative out about themselves.

Advertisement
Maybe all the players from the 2001 team are eligible for one more year and they are all coming back to help golden win the coastal.

Advertisement
Maybe all the players from the 2001 team are eligible for one more year and they are all coming back to help golden win the coastal.
Pretty sure he would **** it up until the players pulled a Varsity Blues and did it themselves

Advertisement
Maurice Sikes (sophomore, safety): He had a very good understanding of the fact that he had a masterpiece. All he had to do was take it to the **** museum.

Best. Ever. Period.

Advertisement
"Curtis Johnson (wide receivers coach): I remember, Sean Taylor was a freshman and I was watching him right at the beginning of two-a-days and Sean, he just didn’t run (as) fast (as he could) or something. And the coach went to get on him, and before the coach could get there Ed Reed just jumped on him; Sean was almost crying. It was the worst thing you could ever see, but the coaches didn’t have to do any of that, the players did it all. When that happens, I knew we were well on our way."

Need more of this^^^ from our leaders

Advertisement
Back