PRO CANES 2020

Advertisement

The Vikings had a long list of draft picks in 2020. It probably was inevitable, given the sheer volume, that of them will be the team’s primary kick and punt returner.

Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that fifth-rounder K.J. Osborn will serve that role for the team this season.

Last year, running back Ameer Abdullah served as the primary kickoff returner. That could mean he’s about to be a former member of the team.

Cornerback Mike Hughes returned 14 punts last year. As his importance to the defense increases, the Vikings are surely trying to avoid a Jason Sehorn-type situation with Hughes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He did, im talking about joe jackson, jt, and bandy.
Okay I see lol. There's another whole thread about those guys. This one is specific to Chad so your response didn't fit. But on the topic, I'm surprised as **** he got cut. He was due for a lot of playing time this season.

Advertisement
That’s weird one of my buddies is best friends with Dorsey,( I know he’s not there anymore) but he was telling me chad was the future. Something must’ve happened. I’ll ask him Tuesday.

Advertisement
Back