PRO CANES 2020

Advertisement
This is sickening as a lifelong Miami sports fan. Hate the Jets.

Gore at #3 with 15347 rushing yards vs. #2 Payton's 16726. That's 1379 yards. I'm not sure he makes it. But that little video shows he's still got it.

Nice to see a lot of new canes starting to pop up in the league. It's almost criminal the amount of talent that was misused here.
Yea IDK. All the guys featured in this thread were utilized plenty and we're the ones who helped us in the games we actually won. One exception is JT4, but his underutilization had more to do with him..

Advertisement
anyone want to throw a list together of all the canes on each team?
Alphabetical, per ESPN:

ECF15019-A155-43EC-990C-B4FF6323ED07.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Garvin often disappeared last season. He was so much more visible in 2018. I thought it was due to lack of interior rush once Willis graduated. But Rousseau did great so it wasn't just that. I never really understood it. Honestly thought he'd be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. It's clear he's got a lot of talent.

Advertisement
Garvin often disappeared last season. He was so much more visible in 2018. I thought it was due to lack of interior rush once Willis graduated. But Rousseau did great so it wasn't just that. I never really understood it. Honestly thought he'd be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. It's clear he's got a lot of talent.
Idk what happened to him last year. But he’s been a freaking Beast at DE since he sacked Blackmon 9 times his senior year. This man sent a QB to the transfer portal and made Tommy boy irrelevant after one practice. He also made a first round draft pick look like a little boy at hard rock.
The steal of the draft imo.

Garvin could be a nice rotational piece for my Packers behind the Brothers Smith. Pettine generated a lot of edge pressure last year and he could be a good tool to have

Garvin could be a nice rotational piece for my Packers behind the Brothers Smith. Pettine generated a lot of edge pressure last year and he could be a good tool to have
He looks like he is cemented himself right behind them right now.

Garvin was playing not to get hurt at times last year that is abundantly clear...and may have had alittle injury or so.

I think the Packers was a great place for him...its clear Garvin can play he beat up on anumber of current nfl lineman while here.

Advertisement
Back