PRO CANES 2020

That’s weird one of my buddies is best friends with Dorsey,( I know he’s not there anymore) but he was telling me chad was the future. Something must’ve happened. I’ll ask him Tuesday.
Yeah something had to happen. It's so weird because he had good production last yr when he played and was going into this yr as a 2nd stringer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay I see lol. There's another whole thread about those guys. This one is specific to Chad so your response didn't fit. But on the topic, I'm surprised as **** he got cut. He was due for a lot of playing time this season.
Yea someone commented on Joe Jackson getting cut on this thread and I thought i replied to his comment directly but i guess i didnt hit the button

I was being told he was going to start
No way he was starting over Myles Garrett, Adrian Clayborn and Olivier Vernon.

To be honest Chad has a nonchalant disposition, a jokester on the team which was cool to the last regime, but Stefanski and his staff didn’t draft him. IMO, he struggled to separate and get to the QB a lot and I’m pulling for him as a Cane in Cleveland.
They are saying that two DEs outplayed him: Eli Ankou and Porter Gustin??? Yup they were handpicked by the new staff.

I get the strange impression that 2020-2021 is going to be a cautionary tale about leaving school early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't EVER remember seeing SOOO MANY Canes get cut all across the league like they were today. WOW!!

Yup.. we really need some new production in the NFL now. The late Golden and early Richt recruiters are not panning out and besides Shaq, we could really use a big Manny recruit to salvage public opinion. But honestly, the Canes are killers in the league, it won’t be long before we have some new studs in the league on both sides of the ball.

People are hating on Rousseau but he will help us reestablish our excellence in the league. And Chris Herndon, DeeJay Dallas and KJ Osborn will make sure that people don’t forget about us before next year’s draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back