Private insider Zoom call for Canes Connection members- Thursday at 8 pm

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
All,
I'll be having an exclusive private Zoom chat on Thursday at 8 pm for members of Canes Connection, the official NIL collective of Miami Athletics. I'll answer questions on practice, the Portal and recruiting. This will include information I cannot share on a public forum. I will also answer your questions. As you can imagine given the partner, this will be the most direct and "inside" information available anywhere in the Canes world.

Canes Connection members should be receiving an email link to register to the Webinar. If you haven't signed up yet, click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Please consider being part of the solution and supporting Canes Connection. This is the most direct way to improve the program we love so much. If we all do our part, nobody will be able to stop our talent acquisition machine. Let's get #6.

Advertisement
South Park Monday GIF by Max

Advertisement
Joined! Hopefully signups are going well. I pay more for streaming services I don’t watch than the base level subscription. Good idea to partner with them and offer exclusive content - made it a no brainer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It should be sent to the email you registered with for Canes Connection.
is this regardless of tier because of CIS? I ask because there is an existing midrange tier on the connection options that you have to donate to get something similiar.

Advertisement
Back