Pricing released UM VS UF

Well let’s just hope that the ****wads that are reselling tickets try real hard to sell them to canes fans and not turds ... because like you, I’m pretty bent about the whole fūcking thing

The kind of "fan" that'd buy 42 seats cause they could would be the kind of "fan" that'd sell their entire block of seats to someone with a Gainesville mailing address and an email address of TebowIsMyJesus@aol.com because they offered $1 more than Kenny Dorsey himself.

Advertisement
I wrote UM and asked about the tickets and this is what their reply was.

"There is definitely a limit on the number of seats an account can purchase depending on their tier level. Our operations team is aware of the account"

I then asked when the tickets would be released and this was what they said.

"I believe the error has already been corrected and the seats have opened for members whose selection times started today."

"There is definitely a limit on the number of seats an account can purchase depending on their tier level. Our operations team is aware of the account"

"I believe the error has already been corrected and the seats have opened for members whose selection times started today."

He was clearly lying. This is the availability as of 48 seconds ago:

20190220_151037.jpg

Fake news

Advertisement
I'm just telling you what they told me, if theyre bsing me there is nothing I can do about that

Well theoretically you could go down there, find the guy that lied to you and throw him in Lake Osceola.
Tell Katie Meier she's doing a good job while you're down there.

Jokes aside, no worries as I'm surprised they didn't default to outright lying even sooner.

Advertisement
Technically, it is possible. Because no one actually has their tickets yet

They more than likely have processed more than $1 million in payments so far so I wouldn't hold your breath on anything. At this point I'd almost take a public apology from them and some passive aggressive shade thrown at those that exploited their garbage system.....but I wouldn't hold your breath on that either.

They more than likely have processed more than $1 million in payments so far so I wouldn't hold your breath on anything. At this point I'd almost take a public apology from them and some passive aggressive shade thrown at those that exploited their garbage system.....but I wouldn't hold your breath on that either.

Not sure about the likelihood, but they would stand on solid legal grounds to do it, IMO. But do I think I’m realistically going to get a chance to improve my seats or upgrade them? Fūck no, not unless I want to go on StubHub and pay triple

Are they trying to insinuate that it was one account? LOL that's going to set me off more...
I screwed up the quote some how there was more to it, this is the whole thing.

There is definitely a limit on the number of seats an account can purchase depending on their tier level. Our operations team is aware of the accounts that have selected over their limit and will be releasing limiting their seats to the amount based on their Tier. The additional seats will be released back into inventory.

Not sure about the likelihood, but they would stand on solid legal grounds to do it, IMO. But do I think I’m realistically going to get a chance to improve my seats or upgrade them? Fūck no, not unless I want to go on StubHub and pay triple

1000%. They'd absolutely have the legal ground to do it.

Advertisement
I screwed up the quote some how there was more to it, this is the whole thing.

There is definitely a limit on the number of seats an account can purchase depending on their tier level. Our operations team is aware of the accounts that have selected over their limit and will be releasing limiting their seats to the amount based on their Tier. The additional seats will be released back into inventory.
I don't know if I would hold my breath on that one. Because what about the people who purchased their limit but due to the limited seating now have less desirable seats. Are they going to be able to release their tickets to purchase better seats?

I'm in Teir 3 and never got any email today, so called and was told I can't order until Friday at 4pm. Not getting my hopes up there's anything left by then
I'm right there with you, that's why I emailed them and asked wtf was going on. I'm not expecting anything good to happen.....

Advertisement
It's true they are cancelling orders that were over. People have gotten emails saying

"we have kept the best seat locations on your order and have cancelled all other tickets greater than your allotted amount. The payment for these additional seats will be refunded to the credit card used for the transaction."

In addition if you look at StubHub there are no more listing of complete rows.

It's true they are cancelling orders that were over. People have gotten emails saying

"we have kept the best seat locations on your order and have cancelled all other tickets greater than your allotted amount. The payment for these additional seats will be refunded to the credit card used for the transaction."

In addition if you look at StubHub there are no more listing of complete rows.

This angers me. I'm on the phone with them because tier 3 is going to get a better locations than tier 2. Ticket off ice really bleeped this entire thing up.

This angers me. I'm on the phone with them because tier 3 is going to get a better locations than tier 2. Ticket off ice really bleeped this entire thing up.
Yeah I just emailed my rep asking what can be done and said that tier 3 people would get better seats elections than tier 2.

Advertisement
Back