Pricing released UM VS UF

It took a couple times but it worked for me. A lot of good tickets in the upper deck. Just got row 3 on the 50 (sec 234). Keep trying.

Advertisement
Those buying what tier are you? If we are same tier and I cant buy them I'm going to be ****ed. I have tickets since 92 and travel to at least one away game every year.
Tier 2 at 11am, and I wrongly assumed the It system would work like it did for Dallas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those of you who've seen whats left, is it basically impossible for 8-12 people to get seats together (any section) ?

LOL already replied back that the pair is gone but trying to get 3 and 3 which is not ideal. Just replied back, he locked in 3 and 3 but now one of my brother's kids will have to sit with us.

For those of you who've seen whats left, is it basically impossible for 8-12 people to get seats together (any section) ?
Maybe in the uppers but the low section I couldn't get the 2 locked in. Idk when you're picking but they have to be going to the uppers soon

Advertisement
Maybe in the uppers but the low section I couldn't get the 2 locked in. Idk when you're picking but they have to be going to the uppers soon
I only buy one season ticket on my account per year so I'm not picking until Thursday 1pm smh. Problem is there is 8-12 of us that want to go and sit together, seems like this isn't going to be possible unless ppl are only buying sets of 2-3 in the upper deck.

This really sucks. Honestly I would bet lots of people are buying to resell and in turn ******** over fellow canes.

Advertisement
Those who got earlier time slots within Tier 2 (today), or later time slots, how much did you donate to the student impact fund this year?

Does anyone understand how they are ranking people within the different tiers? Is it based on longevity and total donations over time? Is it all based just on what you've donated for this season?

Does anyone understand why some people within Tier 2 were given 11a time slots while others, who may have bought season tickets for 30 years, are at 4p?

Advertisement
Back