Pricing released UM VS UF

Look, I'm going to say this once.

Blake is a liar. He lies to the entire Athletic Department. They then repeat the lies. I just had a discussion with one of the guys in the Ticket Office, and he just kept repeating Blake's lies.

There is no honesty. There is no transparency.

We all know the numbers we were quoted as to Tier 1 and Tier 2 members. Simply doing the math as to "maximum" ticket orders should prove that individual representatives are EXCEEDING the maximum order amounts, as well as letting their "friends" jump the line.

In addition, they could have set up ticket appointments every 5 or 10 minutes to prevent the website from crashing. It doesn't take that long to place an order for the max number in the best available seats. Instead, they just had a couple of appointment times each day, causing a wave of attempted orders that crashes the website repeatedly. Every single time.

They are admitting to the double e-mail this morning, though they deny that people who had appointment times sent to them before today were "rescheduled".

They are trying to claim that the "3 tiers" are because of revised tax laws. This is untrue. They can create as many tiers and ranking systems as they would like. And there is nothing in the tax law that prevents transparency of process.

Blake needs to be fired, but Julio Frenk is a gigantic gaping puss who lacks the testicular fortitude to stand up to anyone. Maybe his wife could pull it off, but not Julio.

Advertisement

Blake is a liar. He lies to the entire Athletic Department. They then repeat the lies. I just had a discussion with one of the guys in the Ticket Office, and he just kept repeating Blake's lies.

We all know the numbers we were quoted as to Tier 1 and Tier 2 members. Simply doing the math as to "maximum" ticket orders should prove that individual representatives are EXCEEDING the maximum order amounts, as well as letting their "friends" jump the line.

In addition, they could have set up ticket appointments every 5 or 10 minutes to prevent the website from crashing. It doesn't take that long to place an order for the max number in the best available seats. Instead, they just had a couple of appointment times each day, causing a wave of attempted orders that crashes the website repeatedly. Every single time.

They are admitting to the double e-mail this morning, though they deny that people who had appointment times sent to them before today were "rescheduled".

They are trying to claim that the "3 tiers" are because of revised tax laws. This is untrue. They can create as many tiers and ranking systems as they would like. And there is nothing in the tax law that prevents transparency of process.

Blake needs to be fired, but Julio Frenk is a gigantic gaping puss who lacks the testicular fortitude to stand up to anyone. Maybe his wife could pull it off, but not Julio.
LOL at them trying to defend any of this and all the tax law says, from my understanding, is that the season ticket portion of the "donation" can't get the 80% deduction anymore but the student impact and others can. They made it difficult creating a tier system which includes a deductible portion and a non deductible portion. Such incompetency.

I would personally fire Blake as well, but you need to take an Ambien

Take out the reference to Dr. Frenks (and you could be right, but I have had no reason to date to doubt the man), and I agree with every word you say.

It is clear as day that there is corruption in the system/ticket office. You read that word right. I said corruption. Honest donors are being taken advantage of while some are either being allowed to buy more than their allotment or others are skipped ahead in line.

Tickets appear to be going too fast to be accounted for by the numbers that were published by the ticket office pre-sale.

Got 6 together in 131. A bit disappointed I couldn’t get closer to midfield but excited if that means we’ll show up in huge numbers.

Here’s a tip to anyone that hasn’t gone. Get on the phone we’ll before your appointment time. My time was at 1, I called at 1230 and by 1245 (before I was scheduled) they picked up and I locked in my seats.

Good luck everyone, GO CANES

Advertisement
Used the World Wide Web... smooth as can be
I tried and I had no link at my hurricanesports.com account. What did your link state??? When I would click on the camping world tickets I would get sent to a page that had a calendar and said “no event/item available”

Since there are some people that had absolutely no problem, at least a few anyway. I’m wondering if this is browser and/or operating system dependent on the user end.

In other words, there is no excuse, the vendor, I think it’s Paciolan, needs to have a server/system in place that can handle the traffic and the myriad of OS’s and browser combos.

Just totally unacceptable. But I’m wondering if those of you that had no problems what were you running iOS, android, windows? What browser, chrome? Explorer? Others?

I tried and I had no link at my hurricanesports.com account. What did your link state??? When I would click on the camping world tickets I would get sent to a page that had a calendar and said “no event/item available”
I used the one that came in the email today. I logged in at 12:45 and it said the tickets would be available at 1pm. At 1pm, I refreshed and there was a link that said Find Tickets.

Those who got earlier time slots within Tier 2 (today), or later time slots, how much did you donate to the student impact fund this year?

Does anyone understand how they are ranking people within the different tiers? Is it based on longevity and total donations over time? Is it all based just on what you've donated for this season?

Does anyone understand why some people within Tier 2 were given 11a time slots while others, who may have bought season tickets for 30 years, are at 4p?
Dude I can tell you it's flawed. I know someone who was told that they are giving the student impact donation and length of renewals higher priority. I know for a fact I have much more expensive seats than others with earlier times. Some did have more seats in the lower cost sections and/or donated more to the student impact fund. However, some didn't and the previously mentioned person told me that he and someone else did an experiment. One paid a lot more in donations and less seats, while the other a couple more of the same seats but only the minimum donation, and they both got the same time slot. The first person paid much more to the student impact fund.

Advertisement
I would personally fire Blake as well, but you need to take an Ambien

The problem is that too many people have taken too many Ambien for too long.

Do you HONESTLY believe this happens at Alabama? It does not. I have two close friends who both went to Alabama and are season ticket holders. NEVER happens. This doesn't happen at UF or F$U or UGa.

I have friends who are grads of top SEC, Big 10, and ACC schools. State schools with MUCH larger student bodies, booster clubs, and season ticket holder numbers. ****, UCF and USF do a better job of this, I got to watch a friend of mine pick his season tickets when UCF moved from the Citrus Bowl to a smaller on-campus stadium. Smooth process. Transparent.

So, yeah, I could take an Ambien, and sit around doing nothing as nothing ever gets better.

Or we could continue to shine the spotlight on Blake's incompetence and lies.

And, yes, Frenk is a puss. That's not some random insult, that is a conclusion based on experience and observation.

Do you HONESTLY believe this happens at Alabama? It does not. I have two close friends who both went to Alabama and are season ticket holders. NEVER happens. This doesn't happen at UF or F$U or UGa.

I have friends who are grads of top SEC, Big 10, and ACC schools. State schools with MUCH larger student bodies, booster clubs, and season ticket holder numbers. ****, UCF and USF do a better job of this, I got to watch a friend of mine pick his season tickets when UCF moved from the Citrus Bowl to a smaller on-campus stadium. Smooth process. Transparent.

So, yeah, I could take an Ambien, and sit around doing nothing as nothing ever gets better.

And, yes, Frenk is a puss. That's not some random insult, that is a conclusion based on experience and observation.

You’re unhinged.

No one will actually take your rants seriously.

If you want to accomplish anything you don’t help yourself by becoming a shrieking shrew.

Advertisement
Dude I can tell you it's flawed. I know someone who was told that they are giving the student impact donation and length of renewals higher priority. I know for a fact I have much more expensive seats than others with earlier times. Some did have more seats in the lower cost sections and/or donated more to the student impact fund. However, some didn't and the previously mentioned person told me that he and someone else did an experiment. One paid a lot more in donations and less seats, while the other a couple more of the same seats but only the minimum donation, and they both got the same time slot. The first person paid much more to the student impact fund.

Again, I will make a simple factual statement.

In the past, under Paul Mana-Dee, we were sent a letter that calculated our Hurricane Club points. We had a stated point-value system, they would send you your number, and if you had any disagreements (you made contributions that were not accounted for), you could provide proof and they would recalculate your points.

ALL OF THAT has disappeared. Maybe they have a system, maybe they don't. It is certainly not transparent.

This is NOT about "changes to the tax code". That is a lie.

Every other Power Five school (and some non-Power Five) do a better job than we do. It is not difficult to do. We should expect more competence and honesty with what we pay Blake.

Advertisement

Not gonna lie. This is the argument that is winning the day with me as I sit and wait to pick seats at my 3pm slot from our family account that has bought season tickets on an annual basis with only a handful of years taken off since the early 80's.

Priority is either meaningless or random, basic functions like making a website work or being prepared for what everyone knows is going to be a sale with massive demand, apparent obvious lying to and manipulation of customers. This is not "a good representation of the brand."

Feeling a bit like a citizen of Venezuela right now...

Again, I will make a simple factual statement.

In the past, under Paul Mana-Dee, we were sent a letter that calculated our Hurricane Club points. We had a stated point-value system, they would send you your number, and if you had any disagreements (you made contributions that were not accounted for), you could provide proof and they would recalculate your points.

ALL OF THAT has disappeared. Maybe they have a system, maybe they don't. It is certainly not transparent.

This is NOT about "changes to the tax code". That is a lie.

Every other Power Five school (and some non-Power Five) do a better job than we do. It is not difficult to do. We should expect more competence and honesty with what we pay Blake.

giphy.gif

Not gonna lie. This is the argument that is winning the day with me as I sit and wait to pick seats at my 3pm slot from our family account that has bought season tickets on an annual basis with only a handful of years taken off since the early 80's.

Priority is either meaningless or random, basic functions like making a website work or being prepared for what everyone knows is going to be a sale with massive demand, apparent obvious lying to and manipulation of customers. This is not "a good representation of the brand."

Feeling a bit like a citizen of Venezuela right now...

I agree. But if you’re going to go on social media and start insulting people, you lose them. You have to complain, but in the right way. Personally I was at the top of the queue and got screwed. If the website worked properly I might have even been able to get up in the club section. So what I’m going to do is write a measured firm letter to Blake the ticket office and copy Frenk. That’s really all we can do. I’m also making a stink on Twitter. But not by insulting people. That just makes you sound like an idiot.

Advertisement
Back