Pricing released UM VS UF

Advertisement
Got mine. 6 in Plaza 31 Row F. Was told that everything on sidelines w/4-6 seats together is gone on both lower and Plaza level.

Advertisement
Those buying what tier are you? If we are same tier and I cant buy them I'm going to be ****ed. I have tickets since 92 and travel to at least one away game every year.

Like I said days or weeks ago. The problem is the vendor. That is the software that they’re using and the ticket services they are using. But that is 100% the tickets office fault. I’ve been through this before with them. I don’t know why they continue with these people, they’re literally awful.

There is zero excuse for this.

They need to get blasted on social media for this horrific customer service.

Like an idiot, I thought I’d just use the link because it worked so well for the Dallas tickets when last year. I thought they had finally solved their problems -obviously they haven’t.

Unacceptable and they need to hear about it from as many people as possible on social media.

Had I known any of this, I would’ve just called my guy and told him to pick the best two tickets at 11 AM. But I thought I would do it myself on the website. This is ridiculous
I was in a meeting and had my sale rep just get me the best available.

Those buying what tier are you? If we are same tier and I cant buy them I'm going to be ****ed. I have tickets since 92 and travel to at least one away game every year.

We should all be Tier 2. Also SSN Ticket Holder since 1992 here.

Advertisement
46 minutes later bought by phone.

Truly horrific execution by the ticketing office.

Now I'm getting the message about letting the event update. Lulz, it just keeps spinning and spinning but says should only take a few minutes

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do we always manage to make the simple so complicated? The site crashed multiple times on me. The order failed to go through repeatedly. Then it was then telling me I had to choose less than 7 (when I was trying to buy 6). What a mess. After 20 minutes I was finally able to get 6 together in Section 137.

There are scattered seats at the 20s and 30s, but everything in between is gone. At this rate, the lower levels will all be sold out soon.

So if you guys are getting them why am I being told not till 4? what the ****

It's a very good question. They really need to be transparent about how they are determining priority within tiers. They absolutely are not doing that right now.

The only thing any of us can tell you is, "we wonder the same thing and none of us really know."

Advertisement
Back