Pricing released UM VS UF

That's interesting, because if they can't provide those tickets, they will be charged and penalized. Possibly suspended or terminated account. What you're saying makes sense but That would be very surprising because you can select specific seats to purchase

Of course you can get tickets through a secondary vendor, if that’s what you want. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.

Of course, you’re going to pay more than through UM.

Although I’m not reselling my tickets, I know I will be within the first hundred, give or take, to buy in tier 2. I can buy up to six tickets.

So it’s guaranteed I will have excellent choices between the 40’s for the lower level as well as their club (promenade) section.

I could easily list my six tickets at a secondary vendor right now and just promise good seats in the section between the 40’s.

Of course the buyer would have to pay for all fees (his and mine) as well as an upcharge for my trouble. I can imagine for $250 seat you’d have to charge $300 at least just to break even, and people are going to charge more than that so they can make a profit on each ticket.

I’m not selling my tickets they’re all being used, I just hope the people that are doing this are NOT reselling them to turds. I don’t want to have to get my knuckles bloody during the game

Advertisement
Of course you can get tickets through a secondary vendor, if that’s what you want. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.

Of course, you’re going to pay more than through UM.

Although I’m not reselling my tickets, I know I will be within the first hundred, give or take, to buy in tier 2. I can buy up to six tickets.

So it’s guaranteed I will have excellent choices between the 40’s for the lower level as well as their club (promenade) section.

I could easily list my six tickets at a secondary vendor right now and just promise good seats in the section between the 40’s.

Of course the buyer would have to pay for all fees (his and mine) as well as an upcharge for my trouble. I can imagine for $250 seat you’d have to charge $300 at least just to break even, and people are going to charge more than that so they can make a profit on each ticket.

I’m not selling my tickets they’re all being used, I just hope the people that are doing this are NOT reselling them to turds. I don’t want to have to get my knuckles bloody during the game
LOL, I hear you and I'm in the same boat. Probably around the same selection area and will be using all 6 tickets with my family. I **** sure can't be around turds.

LOL, I hear you and I'm in the same boat. Probably around the same selection area and will be using all 6 tickets with my family. I **** sure can't be around turds.

It’s going to be lit.

Have you heard anything or rumors about what time the game will be? I was talking to somebody at UM last week and they had no idea

That's interesting, because if they can't provide those tickets, they will be charged and penalized. Possibly suspended or terminated account. What you're saying makes sense but That would be very surprising because you can select specific seats to purchase

Look, I hear what you are saying. And OCCC is just talking out of his ******.

I'm not saying they "can't" provide the tickets. I'm saying they CAN'T DO SO RIGHT NOW. Thus, if you allow yourself to be suckered into the FAKE secondary market before tickets are even made available, it's foolish.

This is Florida. People sell fake Disney tickets. People file fake tax returns and get real refunds. Why do you think anyone cares about "suspended" or "terminated" accounts, if this is what they choose to do.

Look, it's up to you. You can believe me or not. But I am friends with people fairly high up in Florida Citrus Sports, and this is the truth. Nobody has tickets yet. Or go to the website. When I spoke to someone at FCS with knowledge of the tickets, he told me to renew at THIS particular level to have a very good shot at UM-UF tickets:

CenterState Club includes:
2 sideline tickets each to the VRBO Citrus Bowl (Big Ten/ACC vs. SEC) and Camping World Bowl (ACC vs. Big 12)
Access to the CenterState Club at Florida Citrus Sports bowl games with all-inclusive food and beverage available for purchase
1 parking pass each to VRBO Citrus Bowl and Camping World Bowl
2 tickets to Feast on the 50
Option to purchase tickets to Camping World Kickoff: Florida vs. Miami (call 407-423-2476 for details)
Right of first refusal to buy tickets to other stadium events [such as the Pro Bowl]

By the way, the cost of CenterState Club is $1,135 (and I really don't care that much about the bowl games). So, yeah, I'm going to take my shot next week before I upgrade my Florida Citrus Sports membership to CenterState Club.

I'm just being honest, and not generalizing-based-on-past-experience like others choose to do. The CURRENT secondary market for the UM-UF game is garbage, nobody has tickets yet and nobody has a guarantee of where the seats are going to be.

Once 50,000 tickets are sold to UM and UF fans next week, this fake secondary market is going to crash and the real secondary market will take over. Prices will come down for a while, and could go back up closer to the game.

Until that time, caveat emptor.

Advertisement

I'm not saying they "can't" provide the tickets. I'm saying they CAN'T DO SO RIGHT NOW. Thus, if you allow yourself to be suckered into the FAKE secondary market before tickets are even made available, it's foolish.

This is Florida. People sell fake Disney tickets. People file fake tax returns and get real refunds. Why do you think anyone cares about "suspended" or "terminated" accounts, if this is what they choose to do.

Look, it's up to you. You can believe me or not. But I am friends with people fairly high up in Florida Citrus Sports, and this is the truth. Nobody has tickets yet. Or go to the website. When I spoke to someone at FCS with knowledge of the tickets, he told me to renew at THIS particular level to have a very good shot at UM-UF tickets:

2 sideline tickets each to the VRBO Citrus Bowl (Big Ten/ACC vs. SEC) and Camping World Bowl (ACC vs. Big 12)
Access to the CenterState Club at Florida Citrus Sports bowl games with all-inclusive food and beverage available for purchase
Option to purchase tickets to Camping World Kickoff: Florida vs. Miami (call 407-423-2476 for details)
Right of first refusal to buy tickets to other stadium events [such as the Pro Bowl]

By the way, the cost of CenterState Club is $1,135 (and I really don't care that much about the bowl games). So, yeah, I'm going to take my shot next week before I upgrade my Florida Citrus Sports membership to CenterState Club.

I'm just being honest, and not generalizing-based-on-past-experience like others choose to do. The CURRENT secondary market for the UM-UF game is garbage, nobody has tickets yet and nobody has a guarantee of where the seats are going to be.

Once 50,000 tickets are sold to UM and UF fans next week, this fake secondary market is going to crash and the real secondary market will take over. Prices will come down for a while, and could go back up closer to the game.

I hear you and I believe you, just saying you have to input a valid credit card to sell and they tell you if you can't provide what you say, they'll charge you a fine and I believe charge whatever cost it is to provide a ticket equal to it. I agree though, as I posted earlier they are "selling" for much higher than UM. I wouldn't buy on there until checking other options.
It worked out for me because I had a bad experience in 2017 with FSU and the Orange Bowl but they stepped up their game big time with LSU. It still worked out for me but I can see where I could have been screwed that early. I do believe your right as I received my tickets from the Dallas Cowboys for the LSU game.

I hear you and I believe you, just saying you have to input a valid credit card to sell and they tell you if you can't provide what you say, they'll charge you a fine and I believe charge whatever cost it is to provide a ticket equal to it. I agree though, as I posted earlier they are "selling" for much higher than UM. I wouldn't buy on there until checking other options.
It worked out for me because I had a bad experience in 2017 with FSU and the Orange Bowl but they stepped up their game big time with LSU. It still worked out for me but I can see where I could have been screwed that early. I do believe your right as I received my tickets from the Dallas Cowboys for the LSU game.

All good.

Look, I'm not one of those guys desperate to prove I'm "right" or to prove anyone else "wrong". Because I live in Orlando (and the rest of my family does as well), I looked into alternative ways to buy tickets in excess of my allotment of 6. Also, I purchased my UM-LSU tix via StubHub (I was on the 50 on the Miami side, about 12 rows up).

I'll consider any good option to get UM tickets.

But the current "secondary market" is bogus right now. And most UM fans who want tickets (who are not season-ticket-holders) are aware that this is the time of year to order, even if they are unaware of the fact that nobody actually has tickets YET.

Just trying to pass along some truthful info about the tickets for this game.

It's just wrong to try the secondary market at this point. Doesn't make anyone a bad person, it's just that there are some ******** out there looking to take advantage of us. And a bunch of people on here were already commenting on the "going prices" via secondary markets.

I hope everyone gets their tickets. But don't go crazy and hit the secondary market. YET.

I agree about not going to the secondary market now. However, those members of the Center State Club can sell their seats. They know where their seats are located. At our last Bowl Game in this stadium I was able to get 2 seats, plus parking pass, at less dollars than the school and they were very good seats. Don't know if this will hold true for the ufag game. If you are able, buy tickets from UM, then check the secondary market. You can always sell the UM tickets if you can get better seats for about the same price as the secondary market.

Advertisement
I agree about not going to the secondary market now. However, those members of the Center State Club can sell their seats. They know where their seats are located. At our last Bowl Game in this stadium I was able to get 2 seats, plus parking pass, at less dollars than the school and they were very good seats. Don't know if this will hold true for the ufag game. If you are able, buy tickets from UM, then check the secondary market. You can always sell the UM tickets if you can get better seats for about the same price as the secondary market.

Not quite. CenterState Club tickets for the bowl games are in particular sections. However, if you buy this membership, and then TRY to order UM-UF tickets, you do not know where they will be, there is no guarantee. I spoke to someone about this, he said it would likely be sideline, but up high, not in the 100's level.

Again, the allotments they are giving to UM and UF for the Kickoff game are MUCH MUCH greater than what they would give us for a bowl game.

Dude, really.

You’re a pretentious little prick bad person, you.

Not one fūcking thing I said in the post was incorrect. Tell me what’s incorrect.

In between chasing ambulances of course.

Last edited:
Just to make sure I’m reading all this correctly. I can donate $50 to student impact and be considered tier 3 and buy up to 4 tickets as early as feb 20-22nd...before they’re sold to the general public? Only people who would have had access to tix would be the tier 1 and 2 days prior ?

Just to make sure I’m reading all this correctly. I can donate $50 to student impact and be considered tier 3 and buy up to 4 tickets as early as feb 20-22nd...before they’re sold to the general public? Only people who would have had access to tix would be the tier 1 and 2 days prior ?
Yes. I'm sure you'll be very low in tier 3 but it should get you last dibs before the general public. You need to hurry though, tomorrow is the deadline.

Advertisement
Not quite. CenterState Club tickets for the bowl games are in particular sections. However, if you buy this membership, and then TRY to order UM-UF tickets, you do not know where they will be, there is no guarantee. I spoke to someone about this, he said it would likely be sideline, but up high, not in the 100's level.

Again, the allotments they are giving to UM and UF for the Kickoff game are MUCH MUCH greater than what they would give us for a bowl game.

The tickets I bought were on 2nd level with a complete view of the field. The tickets UM offered me were end zone. Also the tickets came with a parking pass. When I compared the difference on price, it was no contest to pass on the UM tickets.

Advertisement
Look, I've been an alum and season ticket holder for decades. I make contributions to UM separate from my season ticket/giving level. They have changed the names on a lot of things, and there is also a big differential due to the changes in the tax laws.

I am telling you what I get when I log into my own account, or when I click the "Increase Priority" button. I'm aware. I'm not confused by the Student Impact donation being separate from season tickets. I am confused by how the website presents it to me. If they have bifurcated it from my giving level, then it is confusing when they present it as already-pledged. It's strange. It makes no sense.

UM has had issues for a long time. I have made separate stand-alone contributions to the Athletic Department, then I get my "giving level" and it doesn't reflect my contributions. Or I get a separate charitable receive for each season ticket. It's weird. It's confusing. And, yes, I have awareness of how it is supposed to be.
They stopped the charitable contribution as part of season ticket pricing last year.

Yes, this is my point.

For people who have had season tickets for a long time, the contribution WAS a part of our ticket package. I am a tax attorney, I realize why they would need to separate it NOW, but I just don't think they have updated the website AT ALL.

Again, let's clarify for everyone.

I can understand why Hurricane Club is separate (for legal and tax reasons). But when I try to make my separate Hurricane Club (Student Impact) contribution, the website routes me over to my ticket account.

It's just strange and confusing. That is all.

I don't have a problem setting up my Hurricane Club contributions separately, I just wish that the Athletic Department could figure this out.
Ahhh - gotcha. Sorry misunderstood.

You’re a pretentious little prick bad person, you.

Not one fūcking thing I said in the post was incorrect. Tell me what’s incorrect.

In between chasing ambulances of course.
You just showed your colors. He provided spot on analysis and you spew foul language, wonder who has more credibility?

The tickets I bought were on 2nd level with a complete view of the field. The tickets UM offered me were end zone. Also the tickets came with a parking pass. When I compared the difference on price, it was no contest to pass on the UM tickets.
It just depends where you are in the que. I was fortunate to be able to get mid field as a morning tier 2 person. My prices and seats were way better than the stubhubs of the world.

Advertisement
Back