Pricing released UM VS UF

I got you. Looks like we’re allotted the same number as the turds, I just hope that we do use everyone of our seats, and that none of those tix go to any **** fans. We have some idiot fans that sell to the turds, instead of first trying hard to sell to our own.
Yep. That's why I moved up in tiers. I can already for see "Canes" fans snatching up all allotments and then you'll see a sudden increase of highly priced tickets on StubHub. Meanwhile, loyal season ticket holders get screwed.

Advertisement
Yep. That's why I moved up in tiers. I can already for see "Canes" fans snatching up all allotments and then you'll see a sudden increase of highly priced tickets on StubHub. Meanwhile, loyal season ticket holders get screwed.

Yep. There’s a few of these scumbags in our fanbase. I mean, OK if you want to make a couple bucks, go ahead. But not at the expense of our own fans. The problem is these guys, gladly sell to a ****. They won’t even bother to make a distinction. Will sell to whoever takes the offer first and won’t even bother asking or trying to sell only to canes.

I am going to this game with roughly a dozen people. I hope we can bring a solid turn out similar to the LSU game.

It’s a thing of beauty when Miami fans wear Orange in the stands and pops on the TV.

Canes family

Is there any info on which side the stadium is for UM vs UF

West side. Gate E side.

Advertisement
Update on my situation or anyone who may have become a Hurricane Club member in that past couple weeks. I called the number that was on my confirmation of donation email (305-284-9200). The lady said that the donations made online go to their University Wide system, which has been backed up, and that whoever processes those payments then sends over the information the Hurricane Club office. I made my payment on the 17th and when I called she pulled up my information and said that their office had just gotten the info that morning. If anyone is thinking of making a donation for the reason of getting in on the UF presale I would recommend calling the Hurricane Club directly so you don't get stuck in the same situation I have been in the past couple weeks.

This.

I always just call the Hurricane Club directly (305-284-6699), or I'll call the individual ticket rep I was assigned for being a season ticket holder.

Lol I'm now a season ticket holder and booster.. who can I corrupt? That and somebody needs to buy my home game tickets if I can't go because.. you know.. I live in South Carolina.
If for whatever reason you can't make it all definitely buy your tickets with the quickness

Advertisement
If for whatever reason you can't make it all definitely buy your tickets with the quickness
Well the ones I have right now are **** near in the parking lot. On the Miami side of HR it was $170, $1750, or $2500 seats available. I got the $170 ones but might be able to move around later when Miami confirms who is or isn't renewing their tickets. The way things are going with Manny I think I'll be stuck in the nose bleeds. If you're still interested let me know because I know I wont make all the home games.

I edited my post to add more.

I mean you don’t have to tolerate it. This is all voluntary.

Being a fan of the canes is voluntary. Buying their tickets is voluntary. Being a season ticket holder is voluntary. Attending the games is voluntary.

If it really bothers you that much, then I suggest you do something. All I can do is let them know of my displeasure. I don’t know what else to do, do you?

What exactly do you suggest we do? I’ve complained many times.

Being an alum is not voluntary. It's done. I'm an alum. I'm not volunteering to be a "fan of the Canes".

I don't need your Taggart-like suggestion to "do something". I have been doing something. This website, on the other hand, is a discussion forum. We can talk about issues even as we act independently to "do something". There are many people who post on this board who are not as aware of the problems as, perhaps, you and I are. It is fair to provide information, or to discuss prior problems one has encountered, while separately "doing something else" to address one's concerns to UM and the Athletic Department ALSO.

Advertisement
Dude, have you seen the secondary market prices? I posted this earlier but the 135 section for $150 through UM is going for $950 plus fees on StubHub!!

There is no such thing as a true "secondary market" right now, as NOBODY has tickets yet. Anyone listing on StubHub at this time should have their account cancelled.

No, YOU are wrong.

Tier 1 - Golden Canes Society and Luxury Suites
261 members as of 2/7/2019
Ticket Limit: 10 tickets
Selection Date: February 18

Tier 2 - Student Impact Donation and Season Tickets*
1,871 members as of 2/7/2019
Ticket Limit: 6 tickets
Selection Date: February 19

Tier 3 - Student Impact Donation or Season Tickets* Only
6,748 members as of 2/7/2019
Ticket Limit: 4 tickets
Selection Dates: February 20-22

I think there’s some kind of weighted formula they use, of which how long you’ve been a season ticket holder carries weight. Because I make my big donation in the summer. I just make a nominal donation in the early part of the year and it hasn’t affected my standing. So I think as long as you give something now, it’s more about how long you’ve been a season ticket holder and/or how many tickets you have, and how much you actually spend or have spent in the past. But I’m just guessing. I’ve never seen the actual formula. I just hope I’m really high up in tier 2 like I was last year. 🤞

There has been, in the past, a points system. They used to tell you your points, but I haven't been getting that communication lately.

First, there is a hierarchy based on giving level. Then, within each level, they go to the points system, which is based on cumulative giving, consecutive years of giving, consecutive years of renewing season tix, etc. They had a couple of points bumps for UM alums and UM athletes. Sometimes they would toss you some free points if you purchased-and-donated crappy bowl game tickets, etc.

Advertisement
There is no such thing as a true "secondary market" right now, as NOBODY has tickets yet. Anyone listing on StubHub at this time should have their account cancelled.
I bought through vivid seats for the LSU game around this time last year and I got exactly what I paid for, plus as someone mentioned above, it's guaranteed

I bought through vivid seats for the LSU game around this time last year and I got exactly what I paid for, plus as someone mentioned above, it's guaranteed

I am not denying what you are saying. But AT&T Stadium is much larger, and the Cowboys season ticket holders who have first right of refusal are pretty much guaranteed to be able to buy those tickets.

I live in Orlando. Orlando does not have an NFL team, thus there are no season-ticket holders with first-right-of-refusal to purchase tickets. I have been a member of Florida Citrus Sports, the organization that hosts this game and the bowl games. I have spoken to people at Florida Citrus Sports directly. Because the Citrus Bowl is much smaller than AT&T Stadium, and because the allotment to UM and UF is so high, NOBODY has any guarantee at this point.

In fact, Florida Citrus Sports is not even doing renewals until this month. Renewals that include the bowl games and Pro Bowl, but NOT a guarantee for the UM-UF game.

This isn't about the LSU game. This isn't about AT&T Stadium. This isn't about "Vivid Seats". This isn't about whether seats are "guaranteed". People are putting up listings right now, in the thought that they will soon purchase (either through UM or UF) at a much lower price, and then stick YOU with the upcharge.

I'm telling you, nobody in Orlando has guaranteed tickets yet. The listings are bogus, even if the seller is able to (eventually) fulfill the order.

I am not denying what you are saying. But AT&T Stadium is much larger, and the Cowboys season ticket holders who have first right of refusal are pretty much guaranteed to be able to buy those tickets.

I live in Orlando. Orlando does not have an NFL team, thus there are no season-ticket holders with first-right-of-refusal to purchase tickets. I have been a member of Florida Citrus Sports, the organization that hosts this game and the bowl games. I have spoken to people at Florida Citrus Sports directly. Because the Citrus Bowl is much smaller than AT&T Stadium, and because the allotment to UM and UF is so high, NOBODY has any guarantee at this point.

In fact, Florida Citrus Sports is not even doing renewals until this month. Renewals that include the bowl games and Pro Bowl, but NOT a guarantee for the UM-UF game.

This isn't about the LSU game. This isn't about AT&T Stadium. This isn't about "Vivid Seats". This isn't about whether seats are "guaranteed". People are putting up listings right now, in the thought that they will soon purchase (either through UM or UF) at a much lower price, and then stick YOU with the upcharge.

I'm telling you, nobody in Orlando has guaranteed tickets yet. The listings are bogus, even if the seller is able to (eventually) fulfill the order.
That's interesting, because if they can't provide those tickets, they will be charged and penalized. Possibly suspended or terminated account. What you're saying makes sense but That would be very surprising because you can select specific seats to purchase

Advertisement
Back