Pricing released UM VS UF

A7283119-AA67-4128-AF64-487E56DB2836.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
The e-mail is from the Hurricane Club, but it is confusing. By its terms, it appears to apply to all season ticketholders.

Then, it has me in Tier 3, even though I make a contribution to the Student Impact fund. But maybe that is a part of my season ticket level. But then they haven't finished renewals yet. But then I renewed on the annual plan, so I should already get credit.

So I tried to make an additional donation, but it is already showing I made one (part of my season ticket level). But it is acting like it has not been paid yet.

VERY confusing. Gonna call the ticket office directly.

Advertisement
Yea you don’t need to buy season tickets, the least you can do is make a student impact donation. That way you’ll have tier 3, but at least you don’t have to pay stub hub prices.
This is what I do every year, live in NC but at least I can get cheap tickets to a game or two every year

The e-mail is from the Hurricane Club, but it is confusing. By its terms, it appears to apply to all season ticketholders.

Then, it has me in Tier 3, even though I make a contribution to the Student Impact fund. But maybe that is a part of my season ticket level. But then they haven't finished renewals yet. But then I renewed on the annual plan, so I should already get credit.

So I tried to make an additional donation, but it is already showing I made one (part of my season ticket level). But it is acting like it has not been paid yet.

Student impact is separate from season tickets, not sure if you are aware.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Student impact is separate from season tickets, not sure if you are aware.

Look, I've been an alum and season ticket holder for decades. I make contributions to UM separate from my season ticket/giving level. They have changed the names on a lot of things, and there is also a big differential due to the changes in the tax laws.

I am telling you what I get when I log into my own account, or when I click the "Increase Priority" button. I'm aware. I'm not confused by the Student Impact donation being separate from season tickets. I am confused by how the website presents it to me. If they have bifurcated it from my giving level, then it is confusing when they present it as already-pledged. It's strange. It makes no sense.

UM has had issues for a long time. I have made separate stand-alone contributions to the Athletic Department, then I get my "giving level" and it doesn't reflect my contributions. Or I get a separate charitable receive for each season ticket. It's weird. It's confusing. And, yes, I have awareness of how it is supposed to be.

Student impact is not part of season tickets. I just went through this a couple days ago. I pay over $4200 for suite tickets but was in tier 3. I had to pay an additional student impact donation to move to 2, this morning my email still showed 3. So I just received the response and he said I am actually , now in tier 2. Lol, what a mess.
Oh and I'm also in the 12 month plan and have already paid about 4 payments, yet show nothing on my profile for 2019.

Advertisement
Back