Previewing this Weekend's Visitors (1/18)

View as article
I know Ray Lewis is busy this weekend, but I wonder if Greg Olsen will make it down for his little brothers OV. That would be a nice little bonus for recruiting...

You have to understand this is for the young men, not NFL siblings, Let Kevin have his time. How do you think Ray Jr will feel when all the attention is on dear old dad, which it would be,,,This worked out good for all, because Ray SR was not going to attend with him if had lost last week...you guys would have flipped if that happened..

These kids worked hard to get her..with Dad and Big Brother here it look like entitlement

Advertisement
I know Ray Lewis is busy this weekend, but I wonder if Greg Olsen will make it down for his little brothers OV. That would be a nice little bonus for recruiting...

You have to understand this is for the young men, not NFL siblings, Let Kevin have his time. How do you think Ray Jr will feel when all the attention is on dear old dad, which it would be,,,This worked out good for all, because Ray SR was not going to attend with him if had lost last week...you guys would have flipped if that happened..

These kids worked hard to get her..with Dad and Big Brother here it look like entitlement

Agreed, let the kids have their moment. Hopefully all the recruits will hang out on Sunday and watch Frank, Ray, Ed, and Vince lead their teams and remember who puts Champions into the league.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1277367 said:
lol is that Keef in nole colors?

Kirkland

I think that's the gear Under Armour gave out at their game

Let's Hope. Makes sense though they do look like MD dubs

It's hard to see but the walking wounded to the right of Dari has the same track pants on.
Picture 1.jpg

Advertisement
Collins sound like a kid who needs to be the center of attention. He'll need to be a team guy in this current Cane system.

I do not know him personally, but I get almost the opposite impression: that he is a sincere and sensible kid.

Collins sound like a kid who needs to be the center of attention. He'll need to be a team guy in this current Cane system.

I do not know him personally, but I get almost the opposite impression: that he is a sincere and sensible kid.

Yup, absolutely. The reason I was worried about Arkansas is because of an interview he did when Bielema was at Wisky. It meant a lot to him that Bielema came all the way down for one of his games and it seemed like he was being 100% genuine. That's why I felt then that Whisky was just as much as threat as FSU, despite FSU having the momentum.

It usually falls back to relationships in the end with these types of guys which is why I never doubted our chances but also never counted Bielema out, wherever he was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back