Pretty cool story

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incorrect. He challenged him to a meat me/fight right here…

View attachment 245823

That’s threatening. I don’t care about Black’s Law Dictionary **** and I don’t care about the fine hairs of the law. Everyone knows what this is -

“Name a time and place, fa***t”

I mean, he's usually great at the details, but this one time, guess he's unhinged.

Advertisement
This is incorrect. He challenged him to a meat me/fight right here…

View attachment 245823

That’s threatening. I don’t care about Black’s Law Dictionary **** and I don’t care about the fine hairs of the law. Everyone knows what this is -

“Name a time and place, fa***t”

Couple of things.

You are skipping over the "wouldn't say that BS to my face" part, which is integral (and precedes "name a place and time"). As I said, I understand the implication, but it's also a statement regarding the things that people say from behind the anonymity of a screen name.

But I also understand reality. At no time (either at Ace Cafe or Titanic) has any "name a place and time" ever escalated to anything more confrontational or violent. It could. And it could also just turn into a fascinating conversation.

But on it's face, it's not a threat. It's a challenge, but not a specific threat of violence.

Who cares about that “you wouldn’t say that BS to my face” ****???

When you call someone a ****** and say something about their mother and tell them to name a place and time to meet, it’s a threat.

SayWhat instigated the riff but CIO threatened violence.

In fact, l’ll bring @IndayArtHauz in here to look at it and I’m not responsible for any disciplinary actions which flow from it.

Inday, please throw the book at people without favoritism if they crossed a line here.

Where did I lose my ****?

You really are slow and the only words that seem to matter are those that come out of your mouth.

Are you really so much of a ***** you wouldn't get into a ring with your friend? That's a threat? I mean I would literally knock both of you down until you quit getting up, but that's more like put your money where your mouth is. Putting gloves on and settling it in a ring was pretty normal for me growing up. That doesn't mean there wasn't glove off dust ups, that's more of an immediate threat.

Oh gawd, now I don't have friends. What a waste of time this has been.

You have lost your **** "dozens of times" because CIO/SWFL talks about his life experiences. Why are you so angry, it's a god**** UM fan site. You have continued to complain about CIO/SWFL talking about his experiences on this thread. What happens, you just type stuff and then get immediate amnesia?

Again, I don't give a **** what was "pretty normal for you growing up". That doesn't give you a license to threaten people with a level of violence that you apparently think is normal and acceptable. As for me, I wouldn't tolerate anyone trying to "literally knock me down until I quit getting up", so I'm more likely to invoke my Second Amendment rights in a situation like that.

This isn't the Stone Ages. "Biggest guy" doesn't get to dictate his feelings and how everyone else on the board should post.

Bullies like you tend to learn some difficult lessons.

Who cares about that “you wouldn’t say that BS to my face” ****???

When you call someone a ****** and say something about their mother and tell them to name a place and time to meet, it’s a threat.

SayWhat instigated the riff but CIO threatened violence.

In fact, l’ll being @IndayArtHauz in here to look at it and I’m not responsible for any disciplinary actions which flow from it.

Wait, wait, I thought we were letting people respond when they didn't start the fight, but just responded to someone who starts a fight.

The specific instance of implied homosexual behavior originated with SayWhat. And was completely unprovoked. All because SayWhat doesn't like people talking about their own life experiences.

Advertisement
Wait, wait, I thought we were letting people respond when they didn't start the fight, but just responded to someone who starts a fight.

The specific instance of implied homosexual behavior originated with SayWhat. And was completely unprovoked. All because SayWhat doesn't like people talking about their own life experiences.
@IndayArtHauz please look at the whole thing and if warranted, throw the book without favoritism or discrimination. I’m conflicted out

Couple of things.

You are skipping over the "wouldn't say that BS to my face" part, which is integral (and precedes "name a place and time"). As I said, I understand the implication, but it's also a statement regarding the things that people say from behind the anonymity of a screen name.

But I also understand reality. At no time (either at Ace Cafe or Titanic) has any "name a place and time" ever escalated to anything more confrontational or violent. It could. And it could also just turn into a fascinating conversation.

But on it's face, it's not a threat. It's a challenge, but not a specific threat of violence.

So it's your take that CIO never implied a direct threat at all, ever, on this forum, or named a place, etc? I'd daresay his own words indicate that's completely incorrect. It's that or he's just talking out his ***, plain and simple.

Perhaps that psychiatrist you were suggesting I see, you could direct them his way.

Point blank, I have no problem stepping into a ring, that's kind of fun until my cardio breaks which is way sooner than it used to be. I've been knocked down, hurt, etc. If someone says put your money where your mouth is, it's a solutuon. So if I'm down that way, I'll toss it out and if you or CIO wants to run your mouths, cool, let's do that. I don't just talk to talk and an generally respectful to all. You two though, you get what you put out.

So it's your take that CIO never implied a direct threat at all, ever, on this forum, or named a place, etc? I'd daresay his own words indicate that's completely incorrect. It's that or he's just talking out his ***, plain and simple.

Perhaps that psychiatrist you were suggesting I see, you could direct them his way.

Point blank, I have no problem stepping into a ring, that's kind of fun until my cardio breaks which is way sooner than it used to be. I've been knocked down, hurt, etc. If someone says put your money where your mouth is, it's a solutuon. So if I'm down that way, I'll toss it out and if you or CIO wants to run your mouths, cool, let's do that. I don't just talk to talk and an generally respectful to all. You two though, you get what you put out.

Every bit of your post is false. Every **** sentence.

You, quite literally, initiated an unprovoked attack with homosexual comments.

But you claim to be "generally respectful to all".

You couldn't be faker if you tried. Between your ridiculous "my stepson is ***" and the way that you REPEATEDLY claimed you had solid evidence of CIO/SWFL being a fluffer, your entire batch of slurs has been based on gayness, or closeted gayness.

And the entire unprovoked attack by you was because CIO/SWFL mentioned a couple of former players.

Even weirder...because he did not overly praise Eddie Williams, after you claimed that he ALWAYS says positive things about former non-Sapp players.

Seek help.

Advertisement
You have lost your **** "dozens of times" because CIO/SWFL talks about his life experiences. Why are you so angry, it's a god**** UM fan site. You have continued to complain about CIO/SWFL talking about his experiences on this thread. What happens, you just type stuff and then get immediate amnesia?

Again, I don't give a **** what was "pretty normal for you growing up". That doesn't give you a license to threaten people with a level of violence that you apparently think is normal and acceptable. As for me, I wouldn't tolerate anyone trying to "literally knock me down until I quit getting up", so I'm more likely to invoke my Second Amendment rights in a situation like that.

This isn't the Stone Ages. "Biggest guy" doesn't get to dictate his feelings and how everyone else on the board should post.

Bullies like you tend to learn some difficult lessons.

You thought you were cute.

Annnnnd, once again, @SayWhat ****ed around and found out...
In my world, words have meaning. You want to pipe up, then you should be willing to be held accountable for your words and actions.

Now I'm a bully? I don't believe anyone in my life has ever said that. Violence is a last resort, getting in a ring is about the least violent you could get. It's harmless in fact by and large, besides some immediate pain and suffering.

As for knock you down, you keep coming, I'll dish some more out. I'm not going to stop someone from getting up, we're done, moving on and out of the ring. Perhaps that's where you got confused.

Every bit of your post is false. Every **** sentence.

You, quite literally, initiated an unprovoked attack with homosexual comments.

But you claim to be "generally respectful to all".

You couldn't be faker if you tried. Between your ridiculous "my stepson is ***" and the way that you REPEATEDLY claimed you had solid evidence of CIO/SWFL being a fluffer, your entire batch of slurs has been based on gayness, or closeted gayness.

And the entire unprovoked attack by you was because CIO/SWFL mentioned a couple of former players.

Even weirder...because he did not overly praise Eddie Williams, after you claimed that he ALWAYS says positive things about former non-Sapp players.

Seek help.

Man, you just can't stay on point. I know exactly what I said and I know exactly why I said it.

You have a nice night, respond however you wish, you always do. I actually have other things to accomplish tonight and you've delayed that enough.

You thought you were cute.

In my world, words have meaning. You want to pipe up, then you should be willing to be held accountable for your words and actions.

Now I'm a bully? I don't believe anyone in my life has ever said that. Violence is a last resort, getting in a ring is about the least violent you could get. It's harmless in fact by and large, besides some immediate pain and suffering.

As for knock you down, you keep coming, I'll dish some more out. I'm not going to stop someone from getting up, we're done, moving on and out of the ring. Perhaps that's where you got confused.

I don't care if anyone has ever told you that you're a bully, because the people who know it were probably scared of you. I'm not.

What makes you a bully is not whether YOU think you are, it's your behavior. Being mad at people just because they talk about their own life experiences. Making unprovoked attacks involving false claims of homosexuality. Challenging people to specific acts of physical violence, at which you insist you will emerge victorious, on the false pretense of feeling threatened.

These are the hallmarks of a bully. Those are just facts, not opinions.

Surprised Fire GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back