Pretty cool story

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanefaninBuckeyeland

The Shogun of CIS
Being in Ohio, I don't get to contribute much to CIS outside of a few gifs and sometimes witty comments. But today, today I randomly ran into one of the former UM players who was instrumental in bringing #1 to Coral Gables.

So I'm currently vacationing at an Orlando resort (hit me up if you're in the area) and I ran into Eddie Williams, #29 on the '83 National Championship team. The man was cool as can be and still looks like he could take someone's head off coming over the middle. We started talking about that team and some of the players that helped bring home the Natty. He said they'll be celebrating the 45th year anniversary (math may be a bit off) at the 8&4 game this year.

I've met a couple of 'Canes legends and former players (Duke Johnson being one when he played for The Browns), but to meet someone who brought #1...that's some stuff I can't put a price tag on. I took a picture with him, but didn't get his permission to post it. Just thought I'd share it with my 'Cane brethren...and sisters (equal opportunity).

Advertisement
Being in Ohio, I don't get to contribute much to CIS outside of a few gifs and sometimes witty comments. But today, today I randomly ran into one of the former UM players who was instrumental in bringing #1 to Coral Gables.

So I'm currently vacationing at an Orlando resort (hit me up if you're in the area) and I ran into Eddie Williams, #29 on the '83 National Championship team. The man was cool as can be and still looks like he could take someone's head off coming over the middle. We started talking about that team and some of the players that helped bring home the Natty. He said they'll be celebrating the 45th year anniversary (math may be a bit off) at the 8&4 game this year.

I've met a couple of 'Canes legends and former players (Duke Johnson being one when he played for The Browns), but to meet someone who brought #1...that's some stuff I can't put a price tag on. I took a picture with him, but didn't get his permission to post it. Just thought I'd share it with my 'Cane brethren...and sisters (equal opportunity).
He's from Apopka if I remember correctly. So-So player....same Defensive backfield with Kenny Calhoun.

Hey man! Cool that you are down here in O-Town. I'm all the way up in Wekiwa Springs or I would say let's meet up for a beer.

He had a great game against Nebraska. Did he introduce himself or did you?

Anyhow, he must not like CIO for CIO to just call him so so. Usually that guy is balls deep fellating on any former Cane. He played here on one **** of a team, so there's a story there somewhere.

Advertisement

Anyhow, he must not like CIO for CIO to just call him so so. Usually that guy is balls deep fellating on any former Cane. He played here on one **** of a team, so there's a story there somewhere.
That's funny! We were talking and I told him I was born in Miami and a huge UM fan. He asked how far back do I go and I told him I was six when we won #1. He replied that he was on that team.

1689003182020.gif

Advertisement

Puzzy B*tch....bet you wouldn't say that BS to my face C*nt....name a place and time faqquit...in the meantime, go F your mother as Thanks for having you..

Puzzy B*tch....bet you wouldn't say that BS to my face C*nt....name a place and time faqquit...in the meantime, go F your mother as Thanks for having you..

You'd lose that bet. You don't scare any average sized man you little chihuahua.

Tell me this, where was I wrong? I'd hate to tell the truth about you where everyone could see it.

So why don't you like Eddie Williams? What did he do to you? Did he snub your creepy ***?

Advertisement
You'd lose that bet. You don't scare any average sized man you little chihuahua.

Tell me this, where was I wrong? I'd hate to tell the truth about you where everyone could see it.

So why don't you like Eddie Williams? What did he do to you? Did he snub your creepy ***?
Name the time and place F boy...or are you a puzzy like Gordon Sollie was??...Stop the excuses...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back