Pretty cool story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I’m not sure what it is but I get a lot of DM’s. If I’m calling the other thing fairly, saywhat did bring CIO up first. Now CIO retaliated with threats of violence so saywhat started it and then cio countered. Now. CIO isn’t the one who started it. CIO is the first to threaten violence. I wouldn’t go after the retaliation but the retaliator did bring violence into it so if we are pointing to an instigator - it’s saywhat. If we are pointing to who started the violence, that’s CIO.
Judge Joe Brown GIF

Advertisement
Ok. I’m not sure what it is but I get a lot of DM’s. If I’m calling the other thing fairly, saywhat did bring CIO up first. Now CIO retaliated with threats of violence so saywhat started it and then cio countered. Now. CIO isn’t the one who started it. CIO is the first to threaten violence. I wouldn’t go after the retaliation but the retaliator did bring violence into it so if we are pointing to an instigator - it’s saywhat. If we are pointing to who started the violence, that’s CIO.

Just trying to be fair here. On THIS thread and for THIS issue, CIO/SWFL did not threaten violence.

First there was this:
1689032979646.png

The response was that "you wouldn't say that to my face", but no specific threats of violence, though I do not discount the implication thereof:
1689033073289.png

Also no specific threats of violence:
1689033153949.png

Certainly nothing as specific at this:
1689033247076.png

And there's certainly nothing that I said that should have implicated me in @SayWhat 's oh-so-kind offer to perpetrate violence on me.

Guilty sir.

I've never heard CIO ever say anything but positive things or try to one up someone posting something they think is cool in relation to a former player. The one sure exception, Warren Sapp.

So I don't know if that was a low key burn on his first post or as I alluded to, there's a story. I'm guessing the latter as he loves to name drop.

The rest, guilty. I do however find it offensive every time he uses some of his derogatory words. My eldest step son is as *** as they come and I'd drop anyone that opened their mouth like he does. I'm straight as an arrow and I don't care what someone does in the bedroom as long as it's consentual. Nobody is less than for that or all the other stuff out there I wouldn't do myself. Kid changed my life and I'm proud as can be with the young man he is.

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane, you were brought into it for your comment in this thread and dozens in the past.

WAAAAAAHHHH.

This is proof that you are *****-made. You had plenty of other posters making comments about this, but you chose to bring me into it. Because you are a whiny little ***** who wants to be selective about who he fights with. "Dozens in the past". What kind of a ***** are you?

You may be big and tough and strong, but you are no man. You are a cowardly little punk who started lifting weights so that he could convince himself that he was something.

You want to threaten me with violence over "dozens of comments", then you'd better be prepared for my response. Because unlike you, I don't **** around and find out later.

Guilty sir.

I've never heard CIO ever say anything but positive things or try to one up someone posting something they think is cool in relation to a former player. The one sure exception, Warren Sapp.

So I don't know if that was a low key burn on his first post or as I alluded to, there's a story. I'm guessing the latter as he loves to name drop.

The rest, guilty. I do however find it offensive every time he uses some of his derogatory words. My eldest step son is as *** as they come and I'd drop anyone that opened their mouth like he does. I'm straight as an arrow and I don't care what someone does in the bedroom as long as it's consentual. Nobody is less than for that or all the other stuff out there I wouldn't do myself. Kid changed my life and I'm proud as can be with the young man he is.

And for this, you are angry?

Good lord, I attended the University of Miami for undergrad, MBA, and law school. I met and made friends with a ton of players, and I also almost exclusively say positive things about my fellow classmates (except for Warren Sapp, who is a **** to everyone, and I grew up about 10 miles away from him).

Why is this a problem? Why are you so mad at @SWFLHurricane for his lifetime of positive interactions and friendships with former players?

Not really sure what your beef is.

As for the nonsense about gayness, that's just your belated cover story to try to defend your irrational hatred of a person who knows a ton of former players. I'll freely admit that I was confused by the combo of "faqquit" and telling you to go **** your mother, which seem contradictory. But maybe you can discuss that with him personally.

WAAAAAAHHHH.

This is proof that you are *****-made. You had plenty of other posters making comments about this, but you chose to bring me into it. Because you are a whiny little ***** who wants to be selective about who he fights with. "Dozens in the past". What kind of a ***** are you?

You may be big and tough and strong, but you are no man. You are a cowardly little punk who started lifting weights so that he could convince himself that he was something.

You want to threaten me with violence over "dozens of comments", then you'd better be prepared for my response. Because unlike you, I don't **** around and find out later.

You, your actions, brought you into it. Your corny little comment to try and back your boy up.

I called you on it snowflake. I told you where you could join him. Now you're whining? You think there aren't consequences for opening that putrid hole of yours if what you say here was said in person?

As I said, I know all about your corny ***. This is the one place in life you can feel big and bad. You're the dude in the opening scene of The Office, think you're something and pipe down when someone comes near that would be a potential threat. You're soft, would hope to hide behind someone like you do your keyboard if a situation happened in real life.

Lifted weighs to feel big and bad, you're funny. You don't even know. Love your response, it cracks me up.

Advertisement
And for this, you are angry?

Good lord, I attended the University of Miami for undergrad, MBA, and law school. I met and made friends with a ton of players, and I also almost exclusively say positive things about my fellow classmates (except for Warren Sapp, who is a **** to everyone, and I grew up about 10 miles away from him).

Why is this a problem? Why are you so mad at @SWFLHurricane for his lifetime of positive interactions and friendships with former players?

Not really sure what your beef is.

As for the nonsense about gayness, that's just your belated cover story to try to defend your irrational hatred of a person who knows a ton of former players. I'll freely admit that I was confused by the combo of "faqquit" and telling you to go **** your mother, which seem contradictory. But maybe you can discuss that with him personally.

I'm not angry, my lord. I may be mistaken, but you come across as angry most of the time.

You do realize I know a **** ton of former college athletes (some from here), pro sports athletes across multiple sports, right? Same with coaches, etc. I just don't go spouting stories on a message board, it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to get cred, validate myself as a human, etc.

Nobody should have to explain to you why someone wouldn't like CIO. If someone does, that says more about you than anything I could. While I'll mock you at times and likely in the future for always having his back, I do give you credit for always defending him.

You, your actions, brought you into it. Your corny little comment to try and back your boy up.

I called you on it snowflake. I told you where you could join him. Now you're whining? You think there aren't consequences for opening that putrid hole of yours if what you say here was said in person?

As I said, I know all about your corny ***. This is the one place in life you can feel big and bad. You're the dude in the opening scene of The Office, think you're something and pipe down when someone comes near that would be a potential threat. You're soft, would hope to hide behind someone like you do your keyboard if a situation happened in real life.

Lifted weighs to feel big and bad, you're funny. You don't even know. Love your response, it cracks me up.

Hilarious.

So let me make sure I've got all your beefs straight...

Don't like guys who say positive things about former players. Check.

Don't like "corny". Check.

EDIT: Also doesn't like people spouting their own stories. Check.

Anything else?

And for THAT, you are out here threatening people? I worry about you in real life.

You have anger issues, friend-o. You should hit a psychiatrist's office rather than a gym.

Advertisement
You don't know me, so just shut up already.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I figured you would resort to threats of aggression and violence. And don't mix up my posts with anyone else's posts.

If you're so manly, then you can act like a man. Constantly fighting with "a guy who's about to collect social security" is sad and pathetic on your part.

I don't give a **** if you're a 6'6" 350 pound former OL. I'm not scared of you. If God wants to take me out of this life, he'll do it however he sees fit and without my consent. I'm not going to cry over your invitation to a gym.

You want to **** around and threaten an old guy like me (and I'm sure you haven't read the law school case about the guy with the glass jaw), you might just find out what it's like to be a freshman football player at Northwestern. Except the real version, not the implied version.

View attachment 245812
1689035704114.gif

Hilarious.

So let me make sure I've got all your beefs straight...

Don't like guys who say positive things about former players. Check.

Don't like "corny". Check.

Anything else?

And for THAT, you are out here threatening people? I worry about you in real life.

You have anger issues, friend-o. You should hit a psychiatrist's office rather than a gym.

I thought you were smart.

See if you can follow.

Threatened by your buddy. I responded in kind. You popped off, I suggested a 2 for 1 special served up by me. Now you're crying, is that you Karen? Oh why, why did you have to threaten me? Victim syndrome because you're a real life fill in the blank. Sorry, just call it like I see it.

If you don't see a pattern, again with your boy, on the way he brings up former players, that's again on you. Like I said in the other post.

Now carry on, it's been fun. Resting heart rate at base, it's all good, but thanks for the concern.

Just trying to be fair here. On THIS thread and for THIS issue, CIO/SWFL did not threaten
This is incorrect. He challenged him to a meat me/fight right here…

IMG_8028.jpeg

That’s threatening. I don’t care about Black’s Law Dictionary **** and I don’t care about the fine hairs of the law. Everyone knows what this is -

“Name a time and place, fa***t”

Advertisement
I'm not angry, my lord. I may be mistaken, but you come across as angry most of the time.

You do realize I know a **** ton of former college athletes (some from here), pro sports athletes across multiple sports, right? Same with coaches, etc. I just don't go spouting stories on a message board, it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to get cred, validate myself as a human, etc.

Nobody should have to explain to you why someone wouldn't like CIO. If someone does, that says more about you than anything I could. While I'll mock you at times and likely in the future for always having his back, I do give you credit for always defending him.

Hilarious. I don't give a **** how I "come across", but I am not going out and threatening people with specific acts of violence. There is a difference, even if Mongo (you) "only pawn in game of life".

It is quite funny that you've lost your **** over CIO/SWFL "spouting his stories" as you tout your connections to former college athletes. Self-awareness much?

At the end of the day, I don't care if you like CIO or not. Your feelings are not an excuse to make up stuff about him being a fluffer (I though you were such an ally to *** people?) and to threaten specific acts of violence to him or myself.

I don't have to "defend" CIO/SWFL, he is fully capable of doing that himself. What you mistake for "defending" someone is a simple human reaction that comes from this word called "friendship". You know, the thing that happens when you meet someone with whom you have a lot in common, and you talk, and you relate, and you come to admire and respect that person.

You should try it sometime.

I thought you were smart.

See if you can follow.

Threatened by your buddy. I responded in kind. You popped off, I suggested a 2 for 1 special served up by me. Now you're crying, is that you Karen? Oh why, why did you have to threaten me? Victim syndrome because you're a real life fill in the blank. Sorry, just call it like I see it.

If you don't see a pattern, again with your boy, on the way he brings up former players, that's again on you. Like I said in the other post.

Now carry on, it's been fun. Resting heart rate at base, it's all good, but thanks for the concern.

You were not threatened. And you didn't respond in kind, you stepped up to specific acts of violence.

If you are really triggered by such words, AFTER YOU START ****, then you should inquire about a prescription medication. You insulted someone without any provocation and now you are SHOCKED that he responded to you the way he did?

I don't give a **** about any "pattern" of "bringing up former players". It's his life. His experiences. If he wants to talk about his life and experiences, what's the problem? YOU are the one being triggered by it.

You are not a decent human being, no matter how much you try to delude yourself into believing that you are.

Hilarious. I don't give a **** how I "come across", but I am not going out and threatening people with specific acts of violence. There is a difference, even if Mongo (you) "only pawn in game of life".

It is quite funny that you've lost your **** over CIO/SWFL "spouting his stories" as you tout your connections to former college athletes. Self-awareness much?

At the end of the day, I don't care if you like CIO or not. Your feelings are not an excuse to make up stuff about him being a fluffer (I though you were such an ally to *** people?) and to threaten specific acts of violence to him or myself.

I don't have to "defend" CIO/SWFL, he is fully capable of doing that himself. What you mistake for "defending" someone is a simple human reaction that comes from this word called "friendship". You know, the thing that happens when you meet someone with whom you have a lot in common, and you talk, and you relate, and you come to admire and respect that person.

You should try it sometime.

Where did I lose my ****?

You really are slow and the only words that seem to matter are those that come out of your mouth.

Are you really so much of a ***** you wouldn't get into a ring with your friend? That's a threat? I mean I would literally knock both of you down until you quit getting up, but that's more like put your money where your mouth is. Putting gloves on and settling it in a ring was pretty normal for me growing up. That doesn't mean there wasn't glove off dust ups, that's more of an immediate threat.

Oh gawd, now I don't have friends. What a waste of time this has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back