Prepare for epic meltdown of Scarlett goes Gaytor.....

canesman

Junior
The Gators have dispatched none other than Randall Lanard Shannon to land Mr Scarlett.

The internets may explode.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would we melt down? Losing stud SoFla running backs is a tradition under Folden.

Actually, it isn't UF that is ultra confident

Nole recruiting reporters feel he is all FSU.

I still follow recruiting only because I'm curious.. Failing at recruiting sfl studs with this staff isn't a new thing and tbh, idc anymore when we miss out on some one or some one decommits.. I haven't for almost 2 years.. What bothers me is the kids that do come to UM, only for their talents and and hard work to go to waste because this staff is a big pile of clueless $hits.

Advertisement
He is gone IMO it is a gigantic troll job up there with Keith Bryant. At this point any blue chip we get is an entirely unexpected plus.

The Gators have dispatched none other than Randall Lanard Shannon to land Mr Scarlett. The internets may explode.
I don't know if it's U*** that gets him, but looks like he sure as **** ain't coming here...

image-2482022960.jpg

Only reason I feel as if jordan really isn't trolling is because how bad his mom wants him to stay and because of his relationship with beard

Advertisement
I have no inside info but I highly doubt Cronkite comes back. That bridge was burnt so bad that it can't be repaired. We really started feelin ourselves and played this kid. Didn't play the game right.

I think he is just being courteus. But when it comes down to it, he is going to go UF on us.

I have no inside info but I highly doubt Cronkite comes back. That bridge was burnt so bad that it can't be repaired. We really started feelin ourselves and played this kid. Didn't play the game right.

I think he is just being courteus. But when it comes down to it, he is going to go UF on us.

All I know is that the coaches really like Cronkrite as a player, athlete and person.

Advertisement
For the record - It's 1:45 PM on Thursday, January 15th, 2015.

And at the moment, Jordan Scarlett is still currently committed to the University of Miami.

Only reason I feel as if jordan really isn't trolling is because how bad his mom wants him to stay and because of his relationship with beard

Beard, Brad Kaaya, and his cane friendly family that want him close to home are the only reasons he's still committed right now

With that said, I've bet a high % of my reputation points on Jordan scarlett committing to uf.

@PeterAriz 3h - Miami LB Coach Hurlie Brown was at Westminster Christian this morning. Former #Canes RB commit Jordan Cronkrite is still in play

Advertisement
Back