Prepare for epic meltdown of Scarlett goes Gaytor.....

Advertisement
i see all you fake *** fans with all this b.s go kill your self you only support your team when they are winning but when they are down you keep pushing them down wow and you guys talk about getting back to Miami football really you guys are ******* joke i'm sick of y'all get the f off this sight if you don't have any thing good to say.

Advertisement
There sure are a lot of people posting in this thread with feelings pointing this way and that on nothing other than the direction of the wind as an indicator.

A RB class of Walton and Cronkrite would exceed my very low expectations I have of Golden. I think we'll be lucky to keep any of them.

There sure are a lot of people posting in this thread with feelings pointing this way and that on nothing other than the direction of the wind as an indicator.

Not true. I've had multiple people tell me that he is all but gone to uf. However, he has not taken his official visits yet so he's still game. As of now we are definitely not in the lead. Also, I've seen with my own eyes that the factors I listed are the only reasons he's still committed.

The hold up with fsu is Johnny frazier.

Advertisement
When shannon was here he couldn't recruit STA. Now he's about to steal the top RB in the state from us out of there

Not true. I've had multiple people tell me that he is all but gone to uf. However, he has not taken his official visits yet so he's still game. As of now we are definitely not in the lead. Also, I've seen with my own eyes that the factors I listed are the only reasons he's still committed.

I find it rather funny that hes waiting around for fsu when they are basically saying we like fraiser better than we like you.

Only reason I feel as if jordan really isn't trolling is because how bad his mom wants him to stay and because of his relationship with beard

Beard, Brad Kaaya, and his cane friendly family that want him close to home are the only reasons he's still committed right now

With that said, I've bet a high % of my reputation points on Jordan scarlett committing to uf.

Not good

i see all you fake *** fans with all this b.s go kill your self you only support your team when they are winning but when they are down you keep pushing them down wow and you guys talk about getting back to Miami football really you guys are ******* joke i'm sick of y'all get the f off this sight if you don't have any thing good to say.

Bottom right corner of the keyboard. Those are called periods and commas. Use them.

Advertisement
i see all you fake *** fans with all this b.s go kill your self you only support your team when they are winning but when they are down you keep pushing them down wow and you guys talk about getting back to Miami football really you guys are ****ing joke i'm sick of y'all get the f off this sight if you don't have any thing good to say.

Bottom right corner of the keyboard. Those are called periods and commas. Use them.
YEAH! lol
tumblr_lx8jw1ISlz1qhfez9o1_250.gif

When shannon was here he couldn't recruit STA. Now he's about to steal the top RB in the state from us out of there

What are you talking about? RS always had players from STA. In 2010 he got at least 3 alone. In 2011 he got Dorsett's commitment. Where do you think Linder and PD came from? Who do you think recruited them? What about Hankerson? All of those prospects were from sta.

Advertisement

I find it rather funny that hes waiting around for fsu when they are basically saying we like fraiser better than we like you.

At this point it's uf > fsu > um but it cannot be overstated how important these official visits are

Really? Had no idea gayturds were after Scarlett. Hasn't been on the message boards anywhere, twitter, or instagram. Thanks for breaking the story!

The Gators have dispatched none other than Randall Lanard Shannon to land Mr Scarlett.

The internets may explode.

Does Scarlett speak nonsensical gibberish? If he doers, I'm worried.

In truth, Scarlett was all Gatas, all along, and Mushmouth can only ruin the deal.

Advertisement
Back