2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Raoila has so many ties to Nebraska apparently. They basically were even in love with Frost til he was hammered and missed some event.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
There’s another thread on him as well if we can merge

Yes please. I did a search and the older one didn't come up. I will change the 2024 QB thread to point to the original Air Noland thread.

Advertisement
Slightly off topic, but lots of times, I have to end up doing a search on DuckDuckGo when I want to find something on CIS because the CIS search fails to show everything.

Edit: this was user error on my part. Looking through my search history, I searched for "nolan" rather than "noland". My point remains though, CIS search still misses stuff that external search engines pick up although in this case, its fine.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like this kid. Respectable fundamentals throwing the ball but very good athlete who can create when the play breaks down. We badly need that DT weapon at qb.

Quick release, typically gets to his 2nd reads (sometimes 3rd), accurate on short and long throws. Needs improvement on medium throws and using his mobility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back