2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“A frontrunner”

Hang in thAir.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Players want offers. Everyone keeps saying he’s been waiting on that offer.

But what’s the context of wanting it?
Does he want it because he wants to be a buckeye?
Does he want it because he’s a qb and an offer from osu validates his talent?

If your an elite player you want your offers to be from top schools.
How many times have we as fans said “that’s an impress offer list” or “that’s a **** of a top 5”.

However, I find it hard to believe that he didn’t have an offer until today.
And that’s the only thing that worries me. Why release a commit date without having a commitable offer from a school that you allegedly really wanted an offer from.
Our own people have said he wants to be a Buckeye. Not great but you never count out Mario. Any other Miami coach and this is a wrap.

Players want offers. Everyone keeps saying he’s been waiting on that offer.

But what’s the context of wanting it?
Does he want it because he wants to be a buckeye?
Does he want it because he’s a qb and an offer from osu validates his talent?

If your an elite player you want your offers to be from top schools.
How many times have we as fans said “that’s an impress offer list” or “that’s a **** of a top 5”.

However, I find it hard to believe that he didn’t have an offer until today.
And that’s the only thing that worries me. Why release a commit date without having a commitable offer from a school that you allegedly really wanted an offer from.
Well, I’ll say what I said before. There have been about 5 teams on his 247 profile that they show as “warm” for a while now and he’s had an offer from each school except one until today and that’s Ohio State so I think he’s been waiting on that one and there’s obviously some kind of interest on his end without an offer to be on “warm”. On top of it, I’m pretty sure @Ghandi said the same thing and he probably got that from someone close enough to the situation to know that.

Doesn’t mean we’re out or that they won’t go after and/or steal someone else but if we’re being objective - Ohio State is an easier sell to a QB right now than we are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I still think he picks us...he might have wanted that OSU offer but don't think for a second that April 8th commitment date didn't make them pull the trigger on an offer thinking it keeps Smith a Buckeye and knowing Noland favors Mario & Co

If we can’t get Noland, would we try to take two of Anderson, Moga and Hairston?
Austin simmons to reclassify to 2024?
Idk Shrug GIF by Landon Moss

Advertisement
I understand the OSU hype because their QBs have been showing out and getting drafted. However, the success generally stops there. Dawsons the one with a good NFL qb under his belt.

Just sayin

I understand the OSU hype because their QBs have been showing out and getting drafted. However, the success generally stops there. Dawsons the one with a good NFL qb under his belt.

Just sayin
While true, that's more than we currently have to show. Dawson also coached that QB 10+ years ago.

I still think he picks us...he might have wanted that OSU offer but don't think for a second that April 8th commitment date didn't make them pull the trigger on an offer thinking it keeps Smith a Buckeye and knowing Noland favors Mario & Co
They were going to offer him on the visit regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back