2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I’m right there with you! It ain’t classic to me either, but when I sit back and think about how long ago “Nevermind” was released, I’m like, “****, it’s been over 30 years? fucc… I’m old!!!
My man haha

I remember buying the tape so….right there with ya!

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do the experts say it?” I’m very close to logging a CB ”? Well I’ll steal their line, I’m close.
IMG_2281.jpg

How do the experts say it?” I’m very close to logging a CB ”? Well I’ll steal their line, I’m close.
Thoughts on his upcoming Taint visit? I guess what's the one variable that can throw a wrench in us getting him at the moment?

Advertisement
Thoughts on his upcoming Taint visit? I guess what's the one variable that can throw a wrench in us getting him at the moment?
I love it actually.. this early in the process, Mario gets to play it easy and cool. "Take those visits, enjoy the experience.." all knowing his commitment on the 8th, and should that wrench get thrown there is a ton of time to work with after. I like being first here on these unofficials.

Advertisement
Advertisement
BTW Noland if and when he commits, will have the pull and impact we were hoping for with Rashada with the skill positions, specifically WRs. I think we may have underestimated that part too. Class ambassador who is an actual leader
Hopefully. No one followed Rashada. I’m not sure if Lagway has pulled anyone for the gator though it’s early and I know he’s trying from reading their board. Seems like Chance Robinson spent some time around Noland last week at UM from what I recall on the last 247 podcast. Regardless, it would be nice to get him on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back