2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Would be a home run. Not sure how confident/sure anyone can feel with Bama, Clemson, Taint in the mix. They are the barometer for top notch collegiate QB play the last 10 years. Only one missing is Riley and USC.

Would be a home run. Not sure how confident/sure anyone can feel with Bama, Clemson, Taint in the mix. They are the barometer for top notch collegiate QB play the last 10 years. Only one missing is Riley and USC.
Taint hasn’t offered yet but it’s his #1 choice, and Bama already has their guy. I’d imagine Clemson is a player here though.

What’s the smoke here… cane or not?
Sesame Street Idk GIF

he just got offered by clemson two weeks ago so that might be concerning that he's deciding so soon. but he also announced a commitment date a day after visiting the U and seeing Geno Smith

Advertisement
Kid may not even know who Nirvana is/were. Every time I see one of my kids walking around with a Tshirt on that features a classic rock singer or band, I will usually compliment the shirt and then ask them if they can name at least 2 songs, by the Arita look
Not me tearing up a little at you calling Nirvana “classic rock”

Not me tearing up a little at you calling Nirvana “classic rock”
Bruh, I’m right there with you! It ain’t classic to me either, but when I sit back and think about how long ago “Nevermind” was released, I’m like, “****, it’s been over 30 years? fucc… I’m old!!!

would be shocked if it's anyone else but us at this point right?

Nah man, don't do this to yourself. We are doing well but it's very competitive for him, and others haven't even taken their best shot yet. Even if he was actually down to a final four and two of those teams were out ahead (including UM) that would give us like a 37.5% chance.

A ways to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back