2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I worry about Ohio st because it seems like they are in the tier 1 group without even pushing that hard. If they do decide he is their guy and make it a priority, wont be easy to get him. I do think they are going to have to decide soon one way or the other though. I think we get him if they don't go all in.

I dont think Taint will have any effect on his decision in April, but I do think that they could swing back around later in the fall. If we land this kid, a much improved offense will be paramount if we want to keep him.
I agree. I read OSU has only offered 6 QBs so far this cycle, with 3 guys being committed elsewhere (Bama, UGA and LSU), Davis leaning Michigan, Raiola (where some say OSU rescinded their offer), and Posse. So you have to expect they will get more involved with other QBs at some point.

I think Ohio State has a few bigger fish theyre trying to reel in before they get around to Noland.

He is THE priority for us at Qb. He might as well go on ahead and commit.

Advertisement
From a month ago..
89093E6B-6A43-41E2-8E67-D55FDED72BBC.jpeg

Advertisement
Wonder what the WV board thinks about this.
I think they are defeated with the way CFB is going. They are stuck in the worst spot. Good enough to recruit some decent talent but not good enough to keep it from entering the transfer portal. I’m sure this would **** them off but I think they are just used to it at this point.

I think they are defeated with the way CFB is going. They are stuck in the worst spot. Good enough to recruit some decent talent but not good enough to keep it from entering the transfer portal. I’m sure this would **** them off but I think they are just used to it at this point.
I’m still a Neal Brown fan holding out hope that we bring him on as OC after WV fires him down the road

(Semi serious as I like Dawson a lot and hope he’s here for a long time)

Advertisement
Nirvana shirt. Any concerns there?
Kid may not even know who Nirvana is/were. Every time I see one of my kids walking around with a Tshirt on that features a classic rock singer or band, I will usually compliment the shirt and then ask them if they can name at least 2 songs, by the Artist or band. If they can’t… and 99% of them can’t, I’ll give them a little “homework”. Go home and come back tomorrow with knowledge of 2-3 songs by that particular singer or group. It’s my way of keeping the classics alive. Just doin my part.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back