2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Air Noland all day for me. He's gotten better each year he's played. He's only got 16 career interceptions out of 700+ career pass attempts. Ivins said that by one metric he has the fastest release they've ever seen.

Last year he threw for 4k yards with 55 TD, and completed 73% of his passes with only 4 interceptions.

If Shannon's offense is anything close to Lashley's, Noland is a perfect fit. Accurate, quick release, doesn't commit turnovers.

****, I didn't know he had those kinds of numbers last year. That's **** impressive and while I know it isn't everything, production matters. That's as good as it gets for a high school stat line.

E83E98ED-AF98-4E25-A35D-EF25DE303179.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement

“I’ll be narrowing things down soon and I’ll be making a decision in April,” Noland told InsideTheU following his second day around the program on Thursday. “I’m not going to wait for official visits as far as commitment, but I would love to take my officials.”

“The coaches I’m going to be around, mostly the [offensive coordinator] and the quarterback coach and making sure me and him have a great relationship. Are they a staff I can see myself around Monday through Sunday. The school and institution is very important not only on the field but off the field - it’s very important. I think a school like Miami sticks out when you’re talking institution and education,” Noland said.

“It’s been great, from watching practice to getting to see the new staff. I think they do a great job with everybody. The players do a great job themselves interacting with each other. My mom loves it, myself loves it, and I think Coach Dawson has a great offense and Coach Cristobal is welcoming when we come back,” Noland said.

“I love the game of football and I love the things you have to do to be great at football and not only excel, but the other ten guys on the field you have to put in a great situation. It was great watching ball with Coach Dawson and his new staff. I can’t wait to get back tomorrow,” he added.

“This is my second time meeting him in person, so me and Coach Dawson have a great connection. He’s a chill, laid back type of dude. When he gets in between the white lines with his players, he loves ball. He’s very passionate. I think Miami is in great hands with Coach Dawson,” Noland said.

“Just the freedom he gives his quarterbacks,” Noland said of why he likes this offense. “The concepts that he has is very good. Coach Dawson lets the quarterback throw the ball down field, takes what the defense gives him, and manipulates the defense in other ways, whether it’s man, zone.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back