Pregame upset stomach

Before every Cane I get an upset stomach. Some people call it butterflies. This year they came early. Just wondering if anyone else gets these feelings?
LOL- There were some greats in the locker room just prior to a game that used to go in the shower & puke every game. Gary Dunn was one of those. You could set a clock to the 2 or 3 guys who would do it religiously. I am sure it still goes on (pre-game chuckers). Nothing wrong w/ it; high intensity **** 8)

Advertisement
LOL- There were some greats in the locker room just prior to a game that used to go in the shower & puke every game. Gary Dunn was one of those. You could set a clock to the 2 or 3 guys who would do it religiously. I am sure it still goes on (pre-game chuckers). Nothing wrong w/ it; high intensity **** 8)

Does Gary still own the Oceanview Sports Pub in Islamorada?

Imagine the Guys that played for Golden...bet there was a Pregame Vomit fest knowing the Fear the Tie azzwipe and his brother from another Mother Donuts, would Completely F up another game...

Does Gary still own the Oceanview Sports Pub in Islamorada?
Lost contact w/ Gary. Last time I talked w/ him was at our Alumni Game Day where we beat the Gators under Golden. Geez that was the first seeing him in a long time. Dennis Breckner & Gary lived next apt. next to us (Don Smith & I) while at the U. WE did indeed have a few good times, lol.

Advertisement
Shots of vodka? What kind of animal are you??
1599681266062.png

Didn't Jim Kelly say he threw up before every game? At least while he was at Miami. Pretty sure I remember hearing something like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tune into game 2-3 minutes after official start time. You should be able to avoid bulk of pregame virtue signaling if you do that. My stomach is upset because I am such a hardcore lover of this program, but if they start saying statistically ignorant things with Manuela cheerleading it, then it will take away from enjoyment.

If that`s all you got jerk!!

Tune into game 2-3 minutes after official start time. You should be able to avoid bulk of pregame virtue signaling if you do that. My stomach is upset because I am such a hardcore lover of this program, but if they start saying statistically ignorant things with Manuela cheerleading it, then it will take away from enjoyment.
I have followed for over 50 years and I still get nervous before games.

Advertisement
OP I suggest you take a whole box of Pepcid and Imodium before game one next year against the elephant and their midget circus handler.

Before every Cane I get an upset stomach. Some people call it butterflies. This year they came early. Just wondering if anyone else gets these feelings?
Only time I get butterflies is when Im going to a rivalry game. Im just excited for tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back