Pregame upset stomach

Advertisement
Such a good thread. I dropped its rating to a 9.9 because it didn't somehow integrate the mention of the "wet bulb" like the Weather thread.

Advertisement
This thread,

toilet.gif

@hickory1, I see lighthearted teasing, not malicious attacks. I'm happy to have you as a fan.

Advertisement
If nobody else starts one by 9 or so tomorrow morning, I will. Judging from the excitement today, I don't think its going to be an issue.
Well I'm a going fishing... see ya tomorrow for the big game... hope my gut doesn't act up.

Advertisement
I’m there with ya, brotha. It shouldn’t be like this, but until we start proving we can handily beat inferior opponents, I’ll have the same feeling as you. Losing to FIU and La. Tech last year only made it worse.

The angel on one shoulder says we should roll these mother fvckers with King and Lashlee at the helm; the devil on my shoulder keeps whispering FIU.

Jeezus Cryst dude you hit me with a draconian insult for a comical tongue-in-cheek post. Seriously, you should Google a gastroenterologist or a psychologist close to you or simply close your CIS account.
Sorry. not feeling well lately, again sorry

Advertisement
Sorry. not feeling well lately, again sorry
It's OK... but seriously... you should get it checked out, my stepson got pretty sick with Diverticulitis and had similar issues before it got worse.
Hey, I'm 65 and overdue to get a colonoscopy:sour:... just to be safe.

Advertisement
Back