Predictions on next years Record

Advertisement
Way to early to say, lots of factors are still in flux. We can't just say "Jarren couldn't beat out Malik," because it was apparent that he was told from the start of the season that he wouldn't be playing. We also can't just say that "N'Kosi wasn't any better than Malik," because N'Kosi was put into some of the worst situations that a R-FR could ever be put into. Richt completely massacred the QB situation, with the worst mismanagement of QB's that I've ever seen in my life. Considering that we've got a new OC, and actual QB coach, you'll see a massive improvement from our QB's. We're also going to run an offense in tune with their strengths, not a vanilla offense from the 1990s.

Remember guys, with even an average offense we would've beat Duke and UVA. We lost to Duke 20-12 and UVA 16-13. That would've put us at 9-3 for the regular season. No doubt this team could win 10-11 games next year, but we've gotta wait and see what happens in the spring.

I think if Manny can get 7 wins then a bowl win we'll all be happy. He can get us 8 the next year. Then by year 3 we should be able to get that 9 win season. I'd say if he can average 8.75 wins a year and have the occasional 10-4 season we will all be ecstatic.
That’s seriously the funniest shlt I’ve seen in a long time. Can’t wait for the dudes who think u serious to vomit all over themselves.

Advertisement
I think if Manny can get 7 wins then a bowl win we'll all be happy. He can get us 8 the next year. Then by year 3 we should be able to get that 9 win season. I'd say if he can average 8.75 wins a year and have the occasional 10-4 season we will all be ecstatic.
You’re forgetting Manny isn’t coaching at Temple...

Advertisement
They can beat every team on the schedule. There's nobody that I see that should be marked as a sure loss. However they managed to lose to a bunch of mediocre teams last season so every game besides BCC, CMU, FIU and maybe Louisville could be a toss up. Lots of variables.

If Tate can play, 11-3 or 12-2. Depends on the UF game. Lose to UF, random ACC game, Clemson in ACCCG, win bowl. Or just random ACC game and Clemson, win bowl game.

The Canes will be back when the offensive line can protect our qb and also have a steady, consistent running game so we can control the clock so our defense can have time to get their wind back. just like back in the time of the Butch Davis era. 2000 to 2003.

Advertisement

EnragedWigglyHydra-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Win the Coastal and give Clemson a good game.

That is all I am hoping for no matter what the record is.

Our schedule next year might be more "cream-puffy" than this year even. 5 straight home games in the early season to get us on a roll. Kind of odd the way it's put together actually. Neutral, away, 5 straight at home, 4 of the last 5 on the road...

Everything hinges on that first game vs the Gates. Unfortunately, it's kind of like deja vu from the way our schedule was set up this year. Of course with our wholesale changes in coaching and new personnel - who knows what we'll see. But I have a hard time seeing any more than two losses out of this group. Yes, I said the same last year - but I didn't know Mork was planning on sleeping for half the season.

UF
@ UNC
Bethune Cookman
Central Michigan
Virginia Tech
UVA
Georgia Tech
@ Pitt
@ FSU
Louisville
"@" FIU
@ Duke