Predictions on next years Record

Without Tate Martell at QB in 2019:

• Likely: 10-2. We have to play better on the road (particularly ACC road games & cold weather games)
  • Upside Case: 11-1 with an appearance in the ACCCG. Miss playoffs
  • Downside Case: 9-3. There's no question this record would be disappointing

If Tate Martell receives a waiver, I believe 11-1 is Likely and 12-0 is the Upside Case. We have a ton of weapons on Offense. They will thrive in the new scheme. We would be competitive in the ACCCG

Advertisement
I need to see a scrimmage or something first. Honestly have no idea what this team can be.

Advertisement
11-1 regular season, loss to Clemson in the ACCCG for 11-2, New Years 6 Bowl Win to 12-2.

11-1 regular season
giphy-10.gif

Advertisement
I think if Manny can get 7 wins then a bowl win we'll all be happy. He can get us 8 the next year. Then by year 3 we should be able to get that 9 win season. I'd say if he can average 8.75 wins a year and have the occasional 10-4 season we will all be ecstatic.
tenor-3.gif

If we got Hurts, I would have said undefeated until acc title game and then a shot. As it stands we still have no QB, so nothing has changed until we see it change.

If we got Hurts, I would have said undefeated until acc title game and then a shot. As it stands we still have no QB, so nothing has changed until we see it change.
So who did we just have transfer in this past week then at the QB position and going for the waiver

Advertisement
Lose to Florida and Florida State and the season is a failure. Even if you win the Coastal. Zero ***** given. No excuses!

I believe if martell were to start next year we would be a 2 loss team, If we were to beat Florida I feel like this team could go undefeated throughout the Regular season but ultimately lose to Clemson in the ACC game. Not counting them out on that game though I’d still give them a chance to win.
I’m going wait to see a few things before I make a prediction

1. Does Tate Martell get the waiver?

2. Spring training

3. What the offense will actually look like

4. Rest of the 2019 recruiting class, not sure we get instant playmakers but want to see where are shortcomings are depth wise.

Advertisement
Much better than this past year's record. For the first time in a long time, I honestly believe our offense and our defense will be fun to watch. No more heart palpitations when our offense takes the field.

We play to our potential we go to the ACCCG with a shot at the playoffs. Every team on our schedule save the hillbillies, who we will beat, has less talent on their roster than we do.

FSU is neck in neck, but they still have .477 as a coach. Nothing about .477 that screams they are better than us. Not convinced Briles can overcome old .477.

We finally have five star "talent" with Miami speed and attitude on each skill position and depth of talent at most of the skill positions. I feel very good about QB, WR, RB, and love our talent at TE. Obviously, we need more depth with talent at TE. Counting on the portal to shore up the interior of the DL by beaming us a couple of grown a$$ mastiffs with something to prove.

I figure, if we can go to the event horizon of football oblivion a month ago, to almost f'cking today, well shidddd knee-grow, no reason we can't make it to the ACCCG.

If Tate can play, 11-3 or 12-2. Depends on the UF game. Lose to UF, random ACC game, Clemson in ACCCG, win bowl. Or just random ACC game and Clemson, win bowl game.
Don't disagree. UF big mo 1 way or another. More important, what do you think will be the next year you add for your new count?

You guys are dreaming if you think we are gonna beat UF. I’m realistically thinking 8 or 9 wins max even with Martell. Oline still suxx

Advertisement
Back