Predictions - Miami vs Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson is the ACC flagship, refs will protect them.
Clemson 37
Canes 31
Maybe, or maybe they know Clemson will beat ND and they don't want ND in the ACC title game. Miami winning this game pretty much eliminates ND unless we just suck afterwards, or they beat Clemson.

I think what's best for the ACC is Miami winning Saturday. Whoever wins between ND and Clemson would get us, and that would be a huge game either way. Assuming we all take care of our other business, of course.

Imagine the mess if Clemson beats UM and ND by roughly the same amount, and all three win out. Do they really want that headache?

Clemson is the ACC flagship, refs will protect them.
Clemson 37
Canes 31

Yet lots of the pundits are saying that it is best for the ACC if Miami wins (and others saying that CFB wins if Miami wins). Who knows, maybe the ACC goes with self-interest and ensures that the refs are pro-Miami. Think about how much more TV money they could get if the ACC gets 2 schools in the playoffs? Back in the day, Miami-Alabama had one of the highest TV ratings. I think you'd get a lot of casual viewers tuning into see upstart Miami, with the chains and S. Beach going against the machine that is the Alabama First Order. Some would hate watch the Canes, others would root for the Canes to knock Bama off its pedestal. One thing I am sure of is no one but Bama fans would actually be pulling for Bama.

Can anyone post their score predictions so I don’t have to watch the videos?

Advertisement
My mind says da Fightin’ Trevors, but my optimism says the good guys pull the upset.
Oh well, put me down for:
Canes 45 - Clemp’s son 40

I see a back and forth shoot out and the ghost of Sean T knocks a last minute desperation pass to the ground. Place goes crazy.

further prophecies - Clemp’s son beats us in the ACCCHGM and we both go to the playoffs.

Advertisement
Sim.JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back