Predictions - Miami vs Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
38-14 Clemson. Not drinking the Kool Aid yet. We beat three bad teams. Doesn't prove anything. Plus, we have Rumph and Baker. Those two will **** it up someway. Pope is good for one fumbled punt as usual.

38-14 Clemson. Not drinking the Kool Aid yet. We beat three bad teams. Doesn't prove anything. Plus, we have Rumph and Baker. Those two will **** it up someway. Pope is good for one fumbled punt as usual.

Attachments

• C66E8312-8B84-478D-9530-DC8B73A2A79B.jpeg
    C66E8312-8B84-478D-9530-DC8B73A2A79B.jpeg
    526 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
I know I’m just a fan but Clemson really doesn’t scare me. They definitely have chinks in their armor, the question is will we capitalize.

Advertisement
I want to say we roll in there and renew order in the college football world. However, what are the refs going to do to us? That is my biggest concern. TD Miami!!! Bogus false start. TD Clemson! Entire O-line tackles Miami players, no holds called.

I am starting to trust this Miami team, but I can not trust the ACC until they give me a reason to. I want to see a fairly officiated game, and not because Clemson is stomping us and the refs don't need to help them. I want to see us play well and reap the rewards instead of having them taken away by crooked officiating. I want us to get a fair shake, not get screwed over and over.

I swear, the first time we get a bogus penalty taking away a big play and the announcers talk about Miami being heavily penalized, justifying the BS call, I'm going to break things. I'm sick of that crap. Maybe they should start questioning WHY Miami gets all these calls and no one else does. At least not on the level we do.

Yet lots of the pundits are saying that it is best for the ACC if Miami wins (and others saying that CFB wins if Miami wins). Who knows, maybe the ACC goes with self-interest and ensures that the refs are pro-Miami. Think about how much more TV money they could get if the ACC gets 2 schools in the playoffs? Back in the day, Miami-Alabama had one of the highest TV ratings. I think you'd get a lot of casual viewers tuning into see upstart Miami, with the chains and S. Beach going against the machine that is the Alabama First Order. Some would hate watch the Canes, others would root for the Canes to knock Bama off its pedestal. One thing I am sure of is no one but Bama fans would actually be pulling for Bama.
The ACC has shown us no love..

Maybe, or maybe they know Clemson will beat ND and they don't want ND in the ACC title game. Miami winning this game pretty much eliminates ND unless we just suck afterwards, or they beat Clemson.

I think what's best for the ACC is Miami winning Saturday. Whoever wins between ND and Clemson would get us, and that would be a huge game either way. Assuming we all take care of our other business, of course.

Imagine the mess if Clemson beats UM and ND by roughly the same amount, and all three win out. Do they really want that headache?
If i read you right, comes down to who the ACC hates worse, canes or domers.
TBD, Sat nite..

Advertisement
I have already made my prediction in this thread with Clemson winning but I read some of these posts with laughter. Many saying a few years ago that Joe Burrow was crap and we were going to beat LSU and we got our asses handed to us. Joe Burrow turned out to be a **** of a player don't you think? I am a true die hard canes fan since 1983 and a season thicket holder for almost 3o years so I love the Canes. The fact remains we HAVEN'T BEEN ANY GOOD TEAMS and our record away is over beyond pathetic over the past 13 years. The Canes are facing the best QB in the nation and playing in a tough environment. Some of you guys are drinking way too much funny juice. With that being said we can win but the offense needs to put a lot of points on the board. This game may be eye opener for Manny if our CB's get torched which I expect. We need to play SMART and under Manny'S tenure that's not been the case. GO CANES !

I want to say we roll in there and renew order in the college football world. However, what are the refs going to do to us? That is my biggest concern. TD Miami!!! Bogus false start. TD Clemson! Entire O-line tackles Miami players, no holds called.

I am starting to trust this Miami team, but I can not trust the ACC until they give me a reason to. I want to see a fairly officiated game, and not because Clemson is stomping us and the refs don't need to help them. I want to see us play well and reap the rewards instead of having them taken away by crooked officiating. I want us to get a fair shake, not get screwed over and over.

I swear, the first time we get a bogus penalty taking away a big play and the announcers talk about Miami being heavily penalized, justifying the BS call, I'm going to break things. I'm sick of that crap. Maybe they should start questioning WHY Miami gets all these calls and no one else does. At least not on the level we do.
Sick of ACC ******** us over, but the refs will do it at will Saturday. Hate this hillbilly league.

Give me Miami in the upset 38-31. We will force 2 turnovers even with the crooked refs. I think we don’t lock up Etienne but do enough to keep him under wraps. Watch Payton and Will Mallory have big time players in big time games moments and King finishes with 3TD’s, 2 passing, 1 rushing. That leaves 2 other TD’s for the RB’s. Let’s give 1 to Harris and rooster the other off a wide open wheel route where he leaves Skalski in his dust.

Advertisement
Back