Predictions - Miami vs Clemson

The die heart in me says 32-28 Miami

But the unbiased part in my brain says 38-28 Clemson.

Advertisement
My mind says da Fightin’ Trevors, but my optimism says the good guys pull the upset.
Oh well, put me down for:
Canes 45 - Clemp’s son 40

I see a back and forth shoot out and the ghost of Sean T knocks a last minute desperation pass to the ground. Place goes crazy.

further prophecies - Clemp’s son beats us in the ACCCHGM and we both go to the playoffs.
I have it the other way around. I see Clemson winning Sat in a suprisingly(to the nation) close game. Notre Dame ends up being overrated and losing 2 more games in addition to getting waxed by Clemson. Miami wins the rematch in the ACCCG and we go to the playoffs!

Advertisement
I see shades of the 1999 game at FSU...we show that we are much improved and can play with no. 1; but, fall short of a win. CU 34-24.

Advertisement
41 to 27 for Clemson. If UofL can score like they did, it won't be a problem for Clemson.

Advertisement
In the other thread i said Clemson 38-24 but maaan i dont think their WR's see anything to worry about (compared to years past) and their DL and OL while talented are young. If Miami can keep King clean....

We have to be able to take a shot and not fold, Clemson will score a lot. I'm hoping the leadership of guys like King can help keep our team focused an motivated when things go poorly for us. I don't think we have the overall talent to stay with them, particularly concerned with them running all over us. I frankly just hope we can keep it close.

Clemson - 38
Miami - 24

Advertisement
35-19 Clemson. We get a King run for a TD and four Borregales FGs. Lawrence throws for 3 TDs, Etienne runs for two. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Back