Predictions for NSD

Advertisement
Ouch sounds like a sensitive subject.

Next time just use quotes or give the author credit when you rip their entire article and post it. Very easy to do. No need to get upset or sassy either

Not upset. I am just not one to suffer fools, David. Have a nice signing day.

Iuli doesn’t make sense to me. Just too sharp of a turn so late in the wrong direction (allegedly); has to be Miami or we failed there.

Then I think McCoy, Cooper, Moten
It’s the mom and distance issues it creates apparently. Tua’s family came to Alabama, didn’t they? I think the Polynesian families are super tight. This is why we have a hard time pulling them in the first place.

It’s the mom and distance issues it creates apparently. Tua’s family came to Alabama, didn’t they? I think the Polynesian families are super tight. This is why we have a hard time pulling them in the first place.
Apparently it's not the mom, however.

Advertisement
That was happening before now. Now it's just out in the open.
It wasn't this bad. Kids were getting $25k-$200k under the table and it was really only the top recruits. I think there was talk that LSU's slush fund was $1million a season and Fournette was asking for $750k of that and was causing LSU to ask the boosters for more. Now everyone is getting six figures with the top guys getting 7. A&M spent $30 million at least this season.

If u elite at recruiting u get the dude I don't care how many weeks u been here. First red flag for me I'm always going to call it like I see it. Saban would of snagged him
But Moss, Skinner and Kelly don't count? Taking Skinner from Saban doesn't count.....only the ones you miss. Its either hit on everything or theres an issue already.

It wasn't this bad. Kids were getting $25k-$200k under the table and it was really only the top recruits. I think there was talk that LSU's slush fund was $1million a season and Fournette was asking for $750k of that and was causing LSU to ask the boosters for more. Now everyone is getting six figures with the top guys getting 7.

That's true. I'm not a fan of the NIL at all. Just was saying that the SEC was out paying all the other schools before now. It's not good for the sport at all.

That's true. I'm not a fan of the NIL at all. Just was saying that the SEC was out paying all the other schools before now. It's not good for the sport at all.
I agree. Everyone here believed this would level the playing field for Miami because of the opportunities available in a big city. The problem is that the big boys have boosters with deeper pockets and they can set up fake companies to funnel that money through.

Advertisement
Sooo, will this be the offical thread?

Aside, from 1:30pm for Shemar, what other ones do I need to look out for?

Sooo, will this be the offical thread?

Aside, from 1:30pm for Shemar, what other ones do I need to look out for?
Check the pinned Feb Signing Day Tracker thread. it is has all the times.

Advertisement
But Moss, Skinner and Kelly don't count? Taking Skinner from Saban doesn't count.....only the ones you miss. Its either hit on everything or theres an issue already.

Juan, that guy is half brain dead. i just know it from that one post.

but there is a difference between top 100 and top 10
when it comes to difficulty in getting them

Advertisement
I predict I will eat my lunch today while watching an episode of season 3 of Narcos.

Is there a thread showing what time all the potential Miami signees are announcing today? I'd like a cheat sheet. I don't follow crootin' too closely but want to know how we do. Thanks.

I predict I will be ripped within the hour off this Cherry Garcia. Fantastic strain btw. Defintley not the ice cream flavor from those commi's in Vermont.

friends sleep GIF

Advertisement
Back