Predictions for next year

You will know everything you need to know this year (unless we are Marshall or some insane catastrophe).

1. 10 wins BEFORE the ACCCG, and
2. Win the Coastal

If we can't do that next year, Mark isn't the guy.

Wrong-need to give him a chance-this team has lousy depth. Wait until the 2017 season to properly judge him.

Wrong-I'll pass. You can have your NO standards.

Nobody is asking him to win the NC this year. We're asking him to take a team that went 8-4, with NO COACHING AND against a harder schedule, and win 10 games before the ACCCG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got Miami going (9-3),
Losing to ND, FSU, & UNC.

Y r we losing to UNC?

Miami doesn't do well against spread teams. UNC uses 3 & 4 WR sets, we lack CB depth. That's if I'm betting money on it.

Name UNC starting QB and tell me how many games he's played?

Trubisky is their qb and they have been saying for over a year he is better than williams. Trubisky played in several games the last 2 years. He played vs miami last year and went 5-5 80 plus yards and had a rushing td.

Has never been the full time starter so we will see is he as good as some are hyping him to be.

I got Miami going (9-3),

Y r we losing to UNC?

Miami doesn't do well against spread teams. UNC uses 3 & 4 WR sets, we lack CB depth. That's if I'm betting money on it.

Outside of last year's debacle, didn't we do pretty well against them? They are losing play makers from that squad this year. I'm not really worried about UNC or one year wonder Fedora either.

They bring back 3 of their top 4 wrs. Corn and redwine cant cover and there is nobody behind them. Elijah hood is a top 3 back in the acc.

Miami's worse loses in 2015 were to Clemson, UNC, and Cincy. All three are spread offenses.

I think we match up with FSU better than Notre Dame.

10-2 or 11-1. I think we may lose to ND. Not sure where the other loss comes from. So many unknowns. As I look at the schedule it is really not all that bad and we have a good head coach with an experienced QB. Heart says we can win them all, but my head says in the Corso voice "not so fast!"

I predict that many JAG posters will have predictions about next year and that even more JAG posters will complain about the most random ****

Advertisement
We have about the easiest schedule in the ACC, and OOC schedule is about the worst in country. I am thinking anywhere between 9-3. Good shot to make ACC champ game since out division is weak. So final prediction is 9-4. Make ACC Champ, and lose, then go to a bowl game. final record is 9-5 or 10-4 depending on who we draw.

Does anyone think that we have a shot at the Coastal at 9-3?

I could see us going 9-3 with loses coming to FSU, ND and UNC then paying FSU back by beating them in the ACCCG. That would have us at 10-3 heading into a a major Bowl(Orange maybe). The team by then has serious momentum and we win our Bowl game and finish 11-3. Recruits will see the direction the program is heading and we land the No.1 class in the nation. Not only do we hit on most of our targets but we get 1 or 2 elite national recruit 5 star types that nobody thought would ever consider us.

I still have the feeling that we are going to shock one of those three teams (FSU, ND, UNC) that we are supposed to lose to. Also chances are we will lose a game we're not supposed to lose.

We can easily shock FSU and I believe we can beat ND. They're going through a rebuilding phase

Advertisement
10 wins is not a pipe dream. We will be favored in 8 of the 12 games. VT will be close to a pick em.

UNC is winnable. Williams is gone. We beat them at home in '14 as badly as they beat us last year. They play UGA and FSU before they come to South Florida, so we'll know what we're up against.

Problem games:
We go to Blacksburg on 5 days rest, Thursday night under the lights, after playing UNC.
I have this effed-up feeling about GT in Atlanta. Major trap game.
ND at ND. Let's just go there swinging.

Richt has a big win up his sleeve.
Unfortunately, we have to be prepared for a clunker.

9 wins it is.

Richt doesn't lose to GT, especially not in Atlanta. Also, I'll be there, and I'm 3-0 at GT for football.

We play 12 regular season games. Including a bowl, we would play 13. 10-2 is only accounting for 12 games.

So you think the only 2 teams they wont beat is fsu and nd? Is it because those are the two teams with supposedly more "talent"?

If thats your reasoning you are going to be in for a big disappointment when the season comes.

Huh?

Advertisement
I got Miami going (9-3),

Y r we losing to UNC?

Mitch Trubisky and he went Tecmo Bowl on us in mop up time.

Corky from All in the Family could have put those numbers up on us then. We quit at halftime.

10 wins is not a pipe dream. We will be favored in 8 of the 12 games. VT will be close to a pick em.

UNC is winnable. Williams is gone. We beat them at home in '14 as badly as they beat us last year. They play UGA and FSU before they come to South Florida, so we'll know what we're up against.

Problem games:
We go to Blacksburg on 5 days rest, Thursday night under the lights, after playing UNC.
I have this effed-up feeling about GT in Atlanta. Major trap game.
ND at ND. Let's just go there swinging.

Richt has a big win up his sleeve.
Unfortunately, we have to be prepared for a clunker.

9 wins it is.

Richt doesn't lose to GT, especially not in Atlanta. Also, I'll be there, and I'm 3-0 at GT for football.

I'm good with that.
A 'Canes win and 4-0 it is!
...but don't expect me to lay the points for that one...

Y r we losing to UNC?

Mitch Trubisky and he went Tecmo Bowl on us in mop up time.

Corky from All in the Family could have put those numbers up on us then. We quit at halftime.

Yeah. Guys always look at this stuff like it's a 1+1=2 arithmetic problem. They never consider intangible factors. That UM team was done.

When a team completely quits like we did the opponent can do whatever it wants. Same thing happened in the Clemson game.

Advertisement
Back