Predictions for next year

Advertisement
Canes vs UNC..............not so fast on UNC win. Big time revenge game for Canes. They remember what happened up there last year plus that so call officiating!!

Better hope the OL comes through & we have minimum injuries as depth is still an issue overall.

8-4

^UNC runs over the Manny Diaz defense
^FSU wins a close one on the road (bad QB play)
^ND will cream this team (National title contender)
^Duke will sneak up on these guys.

The common theme there is that all of those teams are run-heavy/option teams. That zone scheme has been killing Diaz for nearly a decade.

If Duke beats us this year then the Richt honeymoon comes to a screeching halt really **** fast. We have a franchise QB, super talented DL, and plenty everywhere else but corner. This roster needs to mudhole Duke.

You will know everything you need to know this year (unless we are Marshall or some insane catastrophe).

1. 10 wins BEFORE the ACCCG, and
2. Win the Coastal

If we can't do that next year, Mark isn't the guy.

Wrong-need to give him a chance-this team has lousy depth. Wait until the 2017 season to properly judge him.

Wrong-I'll pass. You can have your NO standards.

Nobody is asking him to win the NC this year. We're asking him to take a team that went 8-4, with NO COACHING AND against a harder schedule, and win 10 games before the ACCCG.

Nick Saban went 7-6 his first year at Alabama, guess he wasn't the right guy for the job...

You will know everything you need to know this year (unless we are Marshall or some insane catastrophe).

1. 10 wins BEFORE the ACCCG, and
2. Win the Coastal

If we can't do that next year, Mark isn't the guy.

Wrong-need to give him a chance-this team has lousy depth. Wait until the 2017 season to properly judge him.

Wrong-I'll pass. You can have your NO standards.

Nobody is asking him to win the NC this year. We're asking him to take a team that went 8-4, with NO COACHING AND against a harder schedule, and win 10 games before the ACCCG.

Nick Saban went 7-6 his first year at Alabama, guess he wasn't the right guy for the job...

Do you understand what Saban inherited at Bama? In 2006, Bama went 6-7 (2-6). He inherited a program that went 13-16 against the SEC over the previous 4 years.

Our team is not Bama in 2007. We essentially coached ourselves to 8 wins. We have a Heisman QB and a ton of talent. You will know all you need to know after this season.

Advertisement
Loses to ND, FSU, UNC and VT.

Another 5-3, 3rd in the Coastal.

DOn't see us losing to VT. I see ND, FSU, probably UNC, if not UNC then someone else sneaks up on us. Will be surprised if Rich is any better than 3-4 losses. And LOL at people talking about Bama being 7-6 1st season with Saban. He is an elite coach, we re not that fortunate to have someone like Saban as our coach. If we got Herman, I would be all in, but Richt needs to show me he is more than what he has been the last years at UGA. That is why he is no longer at UGA, they did not want him anymore. .

DOn't see us losing to VT. I see ND, FSU, probably UNC, if not UNC then someone else sneaks up on us. Will be surprised if Rich is any better than 3-4 losses. And LOL at people talking about Bama being 7-6 1st season with Saban. He is an elite coach, we re not that fortunate to have someone like Saban as our coach. If we got Herman, I would be all in, but Richt needs to show me he is more than what he has been the last years at UGA. That is why he is no longer at UGA, they did not want him anymore. .

Yes, because Herman is so much more of an established elite coach right now than Richt... I completely understand where you are coming from. :stephenahand:

What was Georgia's record again last year? VT, get out of here.

Advertisement

UGA was 10-3, with their biggest won of season over a 7-6 Auburn team. Even got throttled by UF.

UGA was 10-3, with their biggest won of season over a 7-6 Auburn team. Even got throttled by UF.

It's been like 13 years since we've won 10 game so if that's a terrible season for Richt sign me up.

Advertisement
Richt has pixie dust to sprinkle over the team to instantly make them world beaters.

Instant gratification baby, that's it.

Or, just maybe it will take him a couple of recruiting classes.

Advertisement
Back