Prediction

I really don't know why people insist on analyzing the schedule week by week.

We are going to lose to team that noone thinks has a chance to beat us. It's only happened every ****ing year for a decade.

We could start 8-0 but this coaching staff would still find a way to lose the last 4 games just because that's the type of team we will always have under Al Golden.

Mope.

Nah. I'm actually an optimist. But blind faith doesn't help either.

Advertisement

We are going to lose to team that noone thinks has a chance to beat us. It's only happened every ****ing year for a decade.

We could start 8-0 but this coaching staff would still find a way to lose the last 4 games just because that's the type of team we will always have under Al Golden.

Mope.

And neither does myopically harping on negatives as if you are proving some kind of point.

Mope.

And neither does myopically harping on negatives as if you are proving some kind of point.

Also true. I'm late to the bashing party because I defended them for so long.

Gonna be a long off season.

Advertisement

Mope.

Also true. I'm late to the bashing party because I defended them for so long.

Gonna be a long off season.

Hah! Great post!

Advertisement
5 wins max.

110.gif

Advertisement
OL - lost some good seniors.
Qb- serious questionmark
DL- are thee two juco's better then Porter/Lewis
lb- Huge improvement
Db- See lb
RB- Will everybody be healthy.
WR-Will Jones/Scott replace Hurns
TE- improved

The biggest question mark is whether our problems have been talent issues complicated by NCAA issues or do we have a coaching staff that is over its head. 10-2 they are up to the. Challenge 8-4 or worse we are in trouble. 9-3 we have the sub conversations about how we won or lost. 9-3 is my guess

Last edited:
Same ole story watch. Probably 8-4 and we loose a couple games we shouldnt loose (last year VT and Duke). No matter what tho I'll still be glued to the chair on gameday hoping and wishing.

Same ole story watch. Probably 8-4 and we loose a couple games we shouldnt loose (last year VT and Duke). No matter what tho I'll still be glued to the chair on gameday hoping and wishing.

Try gluing yourself to a book or two

Advertisement
I've predicted the last two seasons correct... 7-5 and 9-3. I predict 10-2 this season.

Advertisement
Back