Prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
I predict going into the 6th game this board will be in full blown meltdown with just two wins against Fla A&M and Arky State.

Advertisement
9-3 (Losses: FSU, @VT and @Nebraska) I think we can beat Nebraska, but I think the offense will struggle in that environment. Hope im wrong.

And must have a healthy Duke having a big day on the ground and receiving. For us to pull out a W

Advertisement
I think you 10 - 2 people are dyslexic.

I think people are tired of whats been happening and have their sights set low, so they're not disappointed and can say "I told you so!". I'm not happy with our defense the past 2 years either, but the overall level of athlete on the field this year for D'Oh to maneuver with vastly improved. I honestly don't think 9-10 wins is out of the question at all. Some mopey dopes are hoping for a poor year with the hopes that somehow that would lead to some kind of coaching change. I don't understand this method of thinking one iota.

I really don't know why people insist on analyzing the schedule week by week.

We are going to lose to team that noone thinks has a chance to beat us. It's only happened every ******* year for a decade.

We could start 8-0 but this coaching staff would still find a way to lose the last 4 games just because that's the type of team we will always have under Al Golden.

Advertisement
8-4

Lose to Virginia Tech, FSU, North Carolina, and either Louisville or Nebraska. We do not play in the ACC Championship game.

I really don't know why people insist on analyzing the schedule week by week.

We are going to lose to team that noone thinks has a chance to beat us. It's only happened every ****ing year for a decade.

We could start 8-0 but this coaching staff would still find a way to lose the last 4 games just because that's the type of team we will always have under Al Golden.

Mope.

Advertisement
Back