Prediction whose under center at qb against UF?

Whose the qb under center at UF?

• Emory

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • TVD

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jacurri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judd

• Portal Qb

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Mario himself

• Total voters
Advertisement
Lol this is crazy..Emory just needs reps more than anything..but we have a offense to sell any experienced talented QB ready to go..2 **** near thousand yard WRs and a oline…even with TVD ****ting the bed..the proof of concept is on tape. Top 30 offense..top 15 run game..and production at WR..i think we can sell that

Emory was thrown into two very difficult situations and composed himself quite well.

By Fall he'll be the best of the current bunch but I'd love a transfer to beat him out.

That said, the best we could do for any future starter is upgrade the RB room.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think it is as clear cut in our favor as people are making it out to be. We are not a good football team. They are not a good football team.

I think their backs are better than people give them credit for and we lost to teams with less talent than Florida has...
…and we beat teams with more talent than Florida has.

What are you talking about, phoo?

The Missouri Tigers finished 6-6 last year. Jake Garcia signed with them and they're currently at 10-2. Coincidence? I think not.
I Understand GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Advertisement
I don’t think the transfer QB market is going to be what people think it’s going to be.

Plus a lot of the top schools are losing their QBs.

Advertisement
I live in Austin and my wife is a Longhorn grad. I watch every UT game. All I’ll say is be careful what you wish for re: Maalik Murphy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back