Prediction whose under center at qb against UF?

Whose the qb under center at UF?

• Emory

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • TVD

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jacurri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judd

• Portal Qb

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Mario himself

• Total voters
Yea he got hurt in the UNC game, and lost the N.C. State game single handily, but he didn't lose the FSU or Louisville game single handily. He certainly didn't lose the GT game single handily, as we still had that game won. So I have him down for losing 1 game single handily.
He was the reason GA tech was even close
(still should’ve won but his bad play starts there he threw 3 picks )..ok he got hurt vs NC..he was also good for at least 4 interception worthy passes that were inexcusable..then came nc state..that stretch of 10 ints in 4 games didn’t just come from NCstate..he was horrible

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it will be someone not currently starting where they are. My guess is we add two portal QBs, one older and one younger.

I mean if Mario is able to throw a cool 2 milly at Riley for next season would that get it done? Feels like that guy gets us to 10 wins in his sleep next year.

Only Caleb Williams has gotten that kind of money. Riley should be getting mid six figures.

Unless of course A&M loses Weigman and they enter the picture.

Advertisement
Only Caleb Williams has gotten that kind of money. Riley should be getting mid six figures.

Unless of course A&M loses Weigman and they enter the picture.

Didn't somebody say that Tyler was getting 700k this year? Surely that's enough cash to grab a nice portal qb.

Advertisement
Back