Prediction whose under center at qb against UF?

Whose the qb under center at UF?

• Emory

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • TVD

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jacurri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judd

• Portal Qb

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Mario himself

• Total voters
You and @Problem2 aren't giving much credit to their almost wins this season...

So besides trolling, you don't

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on what?

:pgdead:

gtfoh

mope all you guys want but we are better than the turds

Disagree. Not saying we would win but IMO impossible to say one way or the other.

I don't think it is as clear cut in our favor as people are making it out to be. We are not a good football team. They are not a good football team.

I think their backs are better than people give them credit for and we lost to teams with less talent than Florida has...

it's crazy that Garcia didn't get a single stat this year for missouri

he probably wishes he would have stayed, ultimately was best for us that he left
Garcia ******* sucks.

Advertisement
Lol this is crazy..Emory just needs reps more than anything..but we have a offense to sell any experienced talented QB ready to go..2 **** near thousand yard WRs and a oline…even with TVD ****ting the bed..the proof of concept is on tape. Top 30 offense..top 15 run game..and production at WR..i think we can sell that
Can find my posts. I was laughed at. I said Emory should be taking half the ones reps in practice all season. In case VD goes down.

Advertisement
2 guesses

Emory Williams

Ty Keyes - Mario offered him out of HS at Oregon. Went to Southern Miss and now at EMCC. Having a good year there. We whiff in the portal and end up taking him from juco.

Cant go down like this. If TVD goes (which I think he will/should), Mario needs to pull every lever he can to not whiff. I dont care if they take all their DT recruiting budget to throw in the QB pot and put Ryan Ragone at DT next year. This is the most important recruit Mario will make of his tenure so far.

Whiffing is not an option.

Cant go down like this. If TVD goes (which I think he will/should), Mario needs to pull every lever he can to not whiff. I dont care if they take all their DT recruiting budget to throw in the QB pot and put Ryan Ragone at DT next year. This is the most important recruit Mario will make of his tenure so far.

Whiffing is not an option.
As long as Dawson stays, I can't see us whiffing on a high-level starter QB option. We had the 2nd best total offense in the conference and 2 of the top 3 receivers, all with uneven QB play.

Advertisement
Wario has whiffed landing legit QB's for two years so not getting my hopes up. If he does go after someone, here are some names:
Ward, Rodgers (1 year left), Pratt (assuming he announces and has 1 one year left), Weigman (Dumbo fired) so hopefully announces, Tua's little brother, and Dante Moore (drop the bags, all of them).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back