Prediction Time

View as article
Advertisement
You’re wrong. We have 0%. When you don’t get someone you have 0% chance of getting them. All these websites who do percentages and updates hourly are just trying to make money. It’s either 100% or 0%. You get them or you don’t.
Why are you so aggressive? There is a positive above zero chance to everything. Life isn;t black and white. If Tennessee said tomorrow that they would give Pickens 500k to commit he would. So no, its not 100 or 0. If you have a problem with that why are you even in this thread?

Advertisement
I base my predictions only based off of what I have seen time and time again starting from about 2007.

Williams - aTm
Bogle - An SEC school, Tennessee would not surprise me
Emerson - Miami
The Pensacola OL - FSU
Pickens - SURPRISE! But not us

Advertisement
I base my predictions only based off of what I have seen time and time again starting from about 2007.

Williams - aTm
Bogle - An SEC school, Tennessee would not surprise me
Emerson - Miami
The Pensacola OL - FSU
Pickens - SURPRISE! But not us

williams is UM. emerson is out

Advertisement
you cant take him to a club as part of the ov activities. you let the players do that privately lol
Agreed....I meant jousting like in the pic...with the cool suits of armor and decapitations...I was just joking about jousting....OV fun should ideally fall somewhere on the spectrum between bowling and a Channing Crowder/Willie Williams Bacchanal night of parking lot MMA

Advertisement
I think tomorrow is a big day for Florida.

Could see them landing Bogle, MAR, and Elam to wrap things up for them.

I think tomorrow is a big day for Florida.

Could see them landing Bogle, MAR, and Elam to wrap things up for them.

MAr is going to auburn per everyone
no one knows what bogle is doing according to everyone worth something.
elam i think goes to UGA

Advertisement
Back