Prediction thread…any of the insiders?

Advertisement
Gaby mock has us adding:
Hayes, Xavier Lucas, Mincey, and Blount.

Losing:
Riley

This class would finish with a score of 295.12, which would essentially be a lock for a top five finish for Miami. In the Class of 2023, that score would have finished No. 4 nationally, No.5 in the Class of 2022, No. 4 in the Class of 2021, and No. 5 in the Class of 2020.

Gaby just released his final mock class a couple of minutes ago. I don't have a sub though so I'm not sure who he has on it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby mock has us adding:

Losing:
Riley

This class would finish with a score of 295.12, which would essentially be a lock for a top five finish for Miami. In the Class of 2023, that score would have finished No. 4 nationally, No.5 in the Class of 2022, No. 4 in the Class of 2021, and No. 5 in the Class of 2020.
Did he expand on the Mincey addition? He's the only guy outside of that group that the CIS power players haven't been as confident in.

Did he expand on the Mincey addition? He's the only guy outside of that group that the CIS power players haven't been as confident in.
"While the public may not know where he’s headed, one school might. I’ve believed the Hurricanes have been in the best spot for some time and I could see Miami crossing the finish line. The biggest threat based on my intel sounds like Alabama."

With that being said, I think Dmoney's post was indicating we are still sitting strong. It just seemed like he was noting it's not a shoe in like some people seemed to be acting, especially competing against Bama.

Gaby mock has us adding:

Losing:
Riley

No Smith?

Advertisement
Yeah was curious primarily on Smith and what the experts were predicting. Not asking insiders who know something to comment.

"While the public may not know where he’s headed, one school might. I’ve believed the Hurricanes have been in the best spot for some time and I could see Miami crossing the finish line. The biggest threat based on my intel sounds like Alabama."

With that being said, I think Dmoney's post was indicating we are still sitting strong. It just seemed like he was noting it's not a shoe in like some people seemed to be acting, especially competing against Bama.
Appreciate that my friend. He committed somewhere soon after this visit with us if I remember correctly. But we've also been hearing Mama is the leader from some posters with connections.

He has to look at our depth chart and see he could potentially start here in year one. But BAMA is still BAMA so we'll see.

But mincey is trying to keep it quiet until the high school aa game right? So we still won't know with him for a while good or bad

Advertisement
IF we close with the mock that class is better than 2023 and thats not counting JJ. Then u go and look at the summer time whining and remind yourself, why you shouldnt argue with people who are bent on being mad, and also why u wait till December to judge a proven recruiter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 2 morrow will be the final settlement

Commitments have been trickling in each night leading up to signing day. Hopefully it happens again tonight 🤞

Gaby just released his final mock class a couple of minutes ago. I don't have a sub though so I'm not sure who he has on it.
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Back