Prediction thread…any of the insiders?

Advertisement
I responded because it’s a ridiculous take, plain and simple. I do have a major problem when your point is to stunt discourse on here.
Thats totally and utterly ridiculous. Simple. Stunting discourse how by saying what? Im i calling people mopes and slurpers, am i attacking people with personal attacks or telling them they have no right to their opinion? Just quit man. Sometimes not everything is meant to be argued.

Fire Mario crowd was a small minority and they were ridiculous. Fire Joe crowd have a reasonable argument but that’s a whole other debate. The can he play DT and tufnfyzical were at that point back and forths. This past fall we hit a bad spot for the program. Recruiting was not good and performance on the field was not good. Those were objective truths or at the very least worthy of discussion. Since then, Mario has turned the tide on recruiting. Those that were carrying the flag of - wait til December - were indisputably RIGHT but that doesn’t mean people’s concerns weren’t warranted.
The best indicator of future performance is past performance. Those carrying that flag were warranted in their optimism.

wedding crashers comedy GIF

Advertisement
The best indicator of future performance is past performance. Those carrying that flag were warranted in their optimism.
Can’t argue that plus it was proven correct in that instance. That doesn’t change the fact that criticism was completely warranted in September based on where we were. Mario is a .500 HC, now that doesn’t mean someone can’t be optimistic about the future for various reasons, right?

Can’t argue that plus it was proven correct in that instance. That doesn’t change the fact that criticism was completely warranted in September based on where we were. Mario is a .500 HC, now that doesn’t mean someone can’t be optimistic about the future for various reasons, right?
Fair enough, Mario has put together some fantastic seasons though as well. I cant wait until he reproduces some of those here - and I think he will.

Advertisement
Wiltfongs 11 PM update:
Smith- All signs point to OSU
Blount- Miami
Hayes-Miami
Mincey- Bama vs Miami battle
Riley: Bama

KJ Bolden: UGA
Amaris Williams: Auburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back