Prediction thread…any of the insiders?

IF we close with the mock that class is better than 2023 and thats not counting JJ. Then u go and look at the summer time whining and remind yourself, why you shouldnt argue with people who are bent on being mad, and also why u wait till December to judge a proven recruiter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 2 morrow will be the final settlement
Well thankfully it turned out better than allright and we look positioned to close on a monster class but what you are suggesting defeats the entire purpose of this site and message board. That would be like a mope telling someone let’s not celebrate our win over 8-4 because the season isn’t over until December. No this place exists so we can have discourse over the team we love in real time and not just at the end of the year.

Reality is that we had major misses early on and that was not a part of the plan. Mario to his credit adjusted and roared back and addressed DT and WR in a spectacular fashion. Along the way, people commented on what was happening in real time. Some defiantly were only negative but many were pointing out valid concerns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well thankfully it turned out better than allright and we look positioned to close on a monster class but what you are suggesting defeats the entire purpose of this site and message board. That would be like a mope telling someone let’s not celebrate our win over 8-4 because the season isn’t over until December. No this place exists so we can have discourse over the team we love in real time and not just at the end of the year.

Reality is that we had major misses early on and that was not a part of the plan. Mario to his credit adjusted and roared back and addressed DT and WR in a spectacular fashion. Along the way, people commented on what was happening in real time. Some defiantly were only negative but many were pointing out valid concerns.
You can't flip a GT loss into a win. You can flip a summer recruiting loss into a win in December though.

Advertisement

You see, that is exactly not how it went over the summer. And i had my concerns as well yet i was able to maintain that the story will be told in December. Also i saod arguing with people who are bent on being mad. And yes some people here exactly are and will not listen to reason. We all can be upset and disappointed along the way. Alot go way past that. And yet i didnt say they should stop or anything. I said, why its not productive to argue with them if they are bent on being mad. I can tell the difference between the two. Trust me.

Gaby mock has us adding:
Hayes, Xavier Lucas, Mincey, and Blount.

Losing:
Riley

This class would finish with a score of 295.12, which would essentially be a lock for a top five finish for Miami. In the Class of 2023, that score would have finished No. 4 nationally, No.5 in the Class of 2022, No. 4 in the Class of 2021, and No. 5 in the Class of 2020.
Would be an awesome class! Just wish we already had a portal QB in place.

Gaby left Thomas on. Seems that the injuries haven't swayed the coaches off of his potential.

Advertisement
You see, that is exactly not how it went over the summer. And i had my concerns as well yet i was able to maintain that the story will be told in December. Also i saod arguing with people who are bent on being mad. And yes some people here exactly are and will not listen to reason. We all can be upset and disappointed along the way. Alot go way past that. And yet i didnt say they should stop or anything. I said, why it’s not productive to argue with them if they are bent on being mad. I can tell the difference between the two. Trust me.
You only addressed 1 of 2 points in your post. When you make the statement - also why u wait till December to judge a proven recruiter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 2 morrow will be the final settlement - you are saying that we shouldn’t make judgements of a situation in real time and should wait it out which defeats the purpose of this site.

Last edited:
You can't flip a GT loss into a win. You can flip a summer recruiting loss into a win in December though.
No but you can debate at that point in time on how many wins we will finish the season with… discourse and an opinion around the event is the point of the board.

You only addressed 1 of 2 points in your post. When you make the statement - also why u wait till December to judge a proven recruiter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 2 morrow will be the final settlement - you are saying that we shouldn’t make judgements of a situation in real time and should wait it out which defeats the purpose of this site. We just had a situation where the board jumped the gun on the portal QB. Nothing was confirmed and now it looks like we don’t have our QB in the bag. I expect us to still get him, but even if we don’t, I can’t hold it against the board for forming an opinion one way or another on the topic as that’s the entire point of this board.
Until kids sign a NLI, nothing is final, that happens in December. I never was grouping you in the just wanna be mad category but for some reason u taking it up personally. If you cannot tell the difference between the 2 things, no reason for me to keep responding. Also find it funny that as soon as someone feel like something is being called out that may be them they hollering like hit dog. 🤣🤣🤣 . Its all gravy man, i said what i said.

Advertisement
No but you can debate at that point in time on how many wins we will finish the season with… discourse and an opinion around the event is the point of the board.
Half the 'discourse' was mocking - 'fire mario, fire joe, can he play DT, not tufnfyzicle enough, doesn't wanna play for a caveman etc etc'. It's been a ******* breath fresh air the last few weeks without those ******** everywhere. I couldn't care less about those involved with real discussions, but it's also fair to point out that so many have forgotten Mario has closed like a madman since he's been here. Writing off this class in August was ridiculous.

Until kids sign a NLI, nothing is final, thay happens in December. I never was grouping you in the jist wanna be mad category but for some reason u taking it up personally. If you cannot tell the difference between the 2 things, no reason for me to keep responding. Also find it funny that as soon as someone feel like something is being calles out that may be them they hollering like hot dog. 🤣🤣🤣 . It’s all gravy man, i said what i said.
I responded because it’s a ridiculous take, plain and simple. I do have a major problem when your point is to stunt discourse on here.

Half the 'discourse' was mocking - 'fire mario, fire joe, can he play DT, not tufnfyzicle enough, doesn't wanna play for a caveman etc etc'. It's been a ******* breath fresh air the last few weeks without those ******** everywhere. I couldn't care less about those involved with real discussions, but it's also fair to point out that so many have forgotten Mario has closed like a madman since he's been here. Writing off this class in August was ridiculous.
Fire Mario crowd was a small minority and they were ridiculous. Fire Joe crowd have a reasonable argument but that’s a whole other debate. The can he play DT and tufnfyzical were at that point back and forths. This past fall we hit a bad spot for the program. Recruiting was not good and performance on the field was not good. Those were objective truths or at the very least worthy of discussion. Since then, Mario has turned the tide on recruiting. Those that were carrying the flag of - wait til December - were indisputably RIGHT but that doesn’t mean people’s concerns weren’t warranted.

Advertisement
Back