Prediction Poll: Cook going too...

Go on the record & state where you think Cook going (public)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A friend of mine is in the athletic department at Mainland HS. During their state game the Central coach told him that Cook was all FSU. Thats all I know, he could be wrong and Cook can change his mind. Okay. Que the fake insider posts.
Are you from Daytona?!

Advertisement
99% NOLE... Who cares really!! We need a new stadium before we need Dalvin Cook.. He's a great player, but we won't win a national cc playing at bum-life stadium...Can't get major superstars who wanna play in front of some half *** fans... I drive 4 hrs and go to most all home games, and people can't drive 15-30 minutes to support there own city team...

And I really can't tell if we're actual contenders or not. The easy guess is obviously FSU but I just don't see his reasoning behind it based on his criteria he's stated. I really do think it's hard to think he's a cane based on that sfhs interview.

99% NOLE... Who cares really!! We need a new stadium before we need Dalvin Cook.. He's a great player, but we won't win a national cc playing at bum-life stadium...Can't get major superstars who wanna play in front of some half *** fans... I drive 4 hrs and go to most all home games, and people can't drive 15-30 minutes to support there own city team...

Jesus...will these Noles PLEASE get off our board.

Don't you people have rapings to hide?

UM silent. Has been for over 2 weeks.

What about Lane ive had that feeling cook is all ibis for a while u think the Ermon follows what the Dalvin is Cookin?
Yes, actually think Rudolph is a silent and/or will announce for Miami but have to believe staff is making room for both. I believe we close with Cook, Lane, Rudolph, Jackson and a DT. Staff will make it work
579.gif

Advertisement
No NOLE here buster!! Just a realistic cane not hanging from some 18 yr olds nuts.. Let him go... You can hang on to my 1% chance cook will be a cane, the we will have something in common...

Advertisement
Going with my gut instinct right here & say that I think Cook will be a CANE. Has the same feel that I had about Stacy Coley last year.

Fingers Crossed

Advertisement
I feel like it is a lot of nole and gator fans starting to creep up on canesinsight lately....

No meltdowns. Gotta move to the "can we flip him mode now" in traditional recruiting fashion.

Advertisement
UM silent. Has been for over 2 weeks.

What about Lane ive had that feeling cook is all ibis for a while u think the Ermon follows what the Dalvin is Cookin?
Yes, actually think Rudolph is a silent and/or will announce for Miami but have to believe staff is making room for both. I believe we close with Cook, Lane, Rudolph, Jackson and a DT. Staff will make it work

On what do you base this "thinking"? It sounds a lot like blind hope and faith.

I assume you also predicted Johnnie Dixon to UM before his announcement, right?

Advertisement
Back