Prediction Poll: Cook going too...

Go on the record & state where you think Cook going (public)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I'd LOVE to know why everyone seems so certain he's going to FSU. I haven't seen one quote by him that even makes me think he's going to FSU. The only thing is all the rumors on this board about his grandma getting a house in Tally.

Advertisement
I'd LOVE to know why everyone seems so certain he's going to FSU. I haven't seen one quote by him that even makes me think he's going to FSU. The only thing is all the rumors on this board about his grandma getting a house in Tally.

Good question. For me, the fact that he has committed to two schools that Yearby was not going to tells me he doesnt want to play together in college.

I'd LOVE to know why everyone seems so certain he's going to FSU. I haven't seen one quote by him that even makes me think he's going to FSU. The only thing is all the rumors on this board about his grandma getting a house in Tally.[/QUOTE

Good question. For me, the fact that he has committed to two schools that Yearby was not going to tells me he doesnt want to play together in college.

For me it's just what I've been told by a close friend who's in the business.

Advertisement
Some of you have an inferior complex and some of you don't..... Y'all need to stop thinking things aren't going to go our way all the time.... Let it play out and stop being negative....

Advertisement
A friend of mine is in the athletic department at Mainland HS. During their state game the Central coach told him that Cook was all FSU. Thats all I know, he could be wrong and Cook can change his mind. Okay. Que the fake insider posts.

UM silent. Has been for over 2 weeks.

What about Lane ive had that feeling cook is all ibis for a while u think the Ermon follows what the Dalvin is Cookin?
Yes, actually think Rudolph is a silent and/or will announce for Miami but have to believe staff is making room for both. I believe we close with Cook, Lane, Rudolph, Jackson and a DT. Staff will make it work

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm going to say FSU.

But if Cook picks us the rep limit should be lifted for everybody who stuck to their guns and voted UM.

Advertisement
Back