Prediction for Brad Kaaya next year

Advertisement
No Duke, Dorsett or Walford, I think he is going to struggle to put up the numbers he did last year

Advertisement
For those of you who are old enough to remember, Kaaya will have the same kind of season George Mira had his senior year: No one reliable to throw to, no defense, and what will be even worse for Kaaya, no OL to protect him. It will be a miracle if he gets through the season in one piece. Mira's team went 3-7 (played fewer games then). Kaaya's will be lucky to go 4-8. Mira's coach was old and drunk and senile and useless. Al is just useless.

This kid made a bad mistake in buying Golden and Coley's BS. If he had stayed home and played for USC or UCLA, he would probably win the Heisman before he was done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let's just see if he wins the job first. I just ran into Coach Golden at The Pasta Factory and he couldn't have been more emphatic that ALL positions are up for grabs. Told me to #staytuned for that first depth chart as there'll be some surprises. Then he stole my breadsticks and ran off. Yelled something about "deserving" them as he disappeared into the night.

For those of you who are old enough to remember, Kaaya will have the same kind of season George Mira had his senior year: No one reliable to throw to, no defense, and what will be even worse for Kaaya, no OL to protect him. It will be a miracle if he gets through the season in one piece. Mira's team went 3-7 (played fewer games then). Kaaya's will be lucky to go 4-8. Mira's coach was old and drunk and senile and useless. Al is just useless.

This kid made a bad mistake in buying Golden and Coley's BS. If he had stayed home and played for USC or UCLA, he would probably win the Heisman before he was done.

It's insane how much further ahead of us USC and OSUk are and both of those schools had REAL NCAA sanctions not just cloudy weather.

I think Brad will throw 4,100 Yards and 38 Touchdowns. Anyone else?

He's going to break single season passing records by huge margins that have stood for years as a sophomore with less offensive talent across the boards than the year before and a poor play caller? No.

3,200 Yards
23 TD's and 9 Interceptions
1 rush for 1 yard

Depends on our offensive approach. Al still trying to protect his buddys defense probably 3000. yards 24 TDs and 8-10 int's. Relentless play calling he could maybe get 4000 yards 30 tds and 10-12 ints.

Most likely the first option

Advertisement
Will be tough for Kaaya to put up huge numbers the way Golden instructs Coley to slow down the game and protect his buddy Dnofrio by limiting the opponents total possessions.

Advertisement
200/game
1.5 TDs/game
.7 INTs/game

I think his production drops due to the OL. Losing Walford, Dorsett, and even Duke doesn't bother me that much. However, I don't think the OL is going to be very good.

Advertisement
Back