Prediction for Brad Kaaya next year

Advertisement
2800 and 19 tds. Sophomore slump/ losing 3/4 of production from last year/ pyrite playing the make dorito look semi competent on paper game by over running the ball and dink and dunk ***** screens

I think he throws for 3276 Yards. 31 TD's and 9 Interceptions. But most importantly he will lead us to and past Golden being fired.

I'll play. 3400 yards 24 TD's 13 picks. 8 wins?? Solid year numbers wise but not wins wise. Lack of wins are all on our Corches. It is what it is.

Advertisement
image.jpg

By week 7, Felicia finally sees that Golden is ruining her son's career. Brad transfers to USC and wins Heisman 2 years later. Golden is signed to an extension.

He throws for 3000+ yards and wins 4 games. I fear this staph will misuse this guy and he will regress. Hope I'm wrong.

By week 7, Felicia finally sees that Golden is ruining her son's career. Brad transfers to USC and wins Heisman 2 years later. Golden is signed to an extension.

My thoughts exactly. Kaaya is wasted here and in a football program at a university that just doesn't give a **** about it. Sooner or later, the kid or his mother will see the light. We are stuck with Al until he decides on his own to leave, and then they will just make Coley the HC. Admins and BOT not going to spend a dime on this program. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back